Standard (Tent/RV)
RVs and Trailers
Welcome Woods RV Campgrounds is located in Ohio
1 Review of Welcome Woods RV Campgrounds
Looks can be deceiving

When we first arrived to the campground we originally were a little nervous but learned looks can be deceiving. The campground is mainly seasonal campers and all seemed very welcoming and nice. We camped Labor Day weekend so I don’t know if it’s all the time or not but while we were there they did a hog roast corn hole tournaments and some kind of 50/50 raffle every day. Many people stopped and made sure to invite us to the common area where the festivities were going on. The site we were at had a very large spacious area. It was a grassy patch no actual pad to park but as we drove around there were plenty of areas that had gravel pads available. Ed the manager is great he drives around the grounds to check on everyone and tries to make sure everyone is doing well. The campground is older it does need updating. The shower houses are older concrete buildings however the worst part for me were the bathrooms. The bathrooms come in two varieties. One is a outhouse type room it’s a concrete “toilet” with a toilet seat on it that drops into a hole in the ground and the other is a porta potty. The one close to my site was a porta potty. I’ve seen newer one at festivals that allow you to flush but these are the old ones that just dump into a tank so obv there’s a pretty strong odor. If you don’t mind the porta potty then this is a nice little campsite about 10min from Indian lake beach.