Crooksville, OHIO

Camping Ohio Crooksville

Most Recent Crooksville Camping Reviews
Big fan

Love this forest both for its day hikes and backpacking trails. This would be a great place for a first time backpacking trip. The trails are well maintained and marked. Lots of cool history in this area too.

Cute camp!

I study wildlife conservation and my professor has flying squirrel boxes here that we check every winter. A couple cute cabins that I believe are run by the Girl Scouts. Short trail in a residential area but definitely pretty!

Peaceful

I’ve gone to several festivals here. Such an amazing community and fun place to gather.

Sweet spot

Some amazing rock out cropping and views up here. There are several boulder routes and a cool rock shelter!

A nice place for a walk

No camping here! However the trails are nice for biking, hiking, or trail running

Not bad

The lake and the beach are very nice! Sometimes the water isn’t very clean. Often times the beach is littered with goose droppings. The trails are worth it though!

Love this place

I camp here every year during the Annual Pawpaw festival in mid September. Such a blast.

THE place to camp

I used to work at Wayne National Forest as a YCC crew member! I fondly remember visiting these sites for maintenance. Happy to report they are still very clean and groomed!

Lovely

Several fine camping spots for a fair price! Always clean. Private.

Amazing spring wildflowers

Camp here all the time. Secluded spot and a pretty but easy trail.