Camping in Gregory Forks

91 Reviews of 15 Gregory Forks, North Carolina Campgrounds

Caralee B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Great stay

We stayed at this camp site for a week and really enjoyed it! The camp host was super helpful and so friendly! It is right across the dunes from the beach.

Lewis M.
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Nice place but $$$$$$$$

Very nice place,well keep,nice paved streets,nice boat ramps,nice piers,nice laundry room, good cell service. WiFi available for $$$ more,cable 👎👎👎 Wanted to stay for a month but only had 21 days opening. $1800 👎

• nice cool shade trees,salt water lake,
SiteP3
Ashley B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Great Spot & Friendly Staff

We spent 11 months at this campground when we needed to live on the coast. It fit our needs as it was safe and reasonably priced for the amenities included (water, sewage, electric, internet, and cable). The campground is well kept as the owner takes pride in his establishment.

We lived here…

Site422c
Myron C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

Campground near Estuaries and the Beach--a Photographer's Dream

My wife and I stayed at this campground many years ago, and when I came this time, the changes were mind blowing. The first time, it was rustic with high grass, a dirt entry road, and most campers were in tents. This time, the landscaping was well manicured, there were paved roads throughout, and…

• Boardwalk over the Marsh
  • Boat Ramp to the White Oak River
  • Another Campsite
Myron C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

campground Close to the Beach and other Historic Places

I hesitate to give it five stars because of my particular campsite. It was difficult to get into because of the trees, especially since I had a full sized truck. I had to back up, pull forward, back up, pull forward, etc., the first time I pulled in. I love trees, but taking one out would be a lot…

• My campsite was hard to pull into.
  • Covered Wrought Iron Picnic Table
  • Shower/Toilet Combo
SiteT15
M
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Convenient Location Roomy Sites

Very nice Roomy Sites. Convient to Wilmington Downtown, Wilmington Beaches, Highway & Airport. Clean well maintained. Friendly Accomodating Staff. Love the Palm Trees throughout. Pet and Kid Friendly.... Please Spay or Neuter Both lol. Big Negative for us was the POOR WIFI. STAFF TRIED…

SitePremium Back in Full Hookup Big Rig
A
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Camping at Cliffs of Neuse

Nice newly renovated shower house . Nice visitors center. Several easy trails. Helpful staff. Firewood available. Love the tall trees, the river, the swim area.

Month of VisitMarch
Julie L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Really nice KOA in a VERY pretty town.

New Bern is a really wonderful little town on the coast of NC and this KOA is close to all the action. I really enjoyed our stay and the local town. We stayed in a camping cabin that overlooked the little pond area. The bathrooms were nice and clean and cabins were nicely appointed.

SiteCamping Cabin
Lauralee A.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Nothing too special but it was nice enough. No water hookup but they have water on site to fill your tank and fresh water pumps near the site.

Paula B.
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2021

So close to the beach!

I love that we were so close to the beach. The bathrooms were clean and the common areas were very clean as well. If you love fishing and the beach, look no further! The prices are reasonable but the WiFi isn’t great. There’s a mini mart next to the campground for all you may need.

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2021

Beautiful views and sunsets!

Most incredible views with easy access to beaches, restaurants and groceries. Pier for fishing and water access for canoeing or kayaking! Beautiful sunsets!

Hines The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2021

Great first KOA experience

Everything was clean, staff courteous, and check-in process was easy (after hours). Not a single complaint.

K
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2021

Great visit

Started the year out on some trails. Had the place almost to myself except for the campers. Very well maintained. River is up, so some areas are flooded but still able to get a few miles in today!

Martha S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2020

Christmas Week at Cedar Point

We could not have Christmas with our kids, so we went camping. Where? To our new favorite campground, of course!

Back to CP. We were in site 11 on this trip and we reserved it because it is close to the bath house.

The campground has only had about 12-15 campers in it this week. We love the…

• Crab legs over the campfire. (You should have joined us.....so good....buy yours at Lowe’s food, closest grocery to campground)
  • Our setup. Extra tank of LP for LP firepit. It was soooo cold I had real fire on one side and LP firepit on other side.  Hubs LOVES his outdoor kitchen.
  • Chillaxing by the fire.
Martha S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2020

Still Like This Campground

We came back for Thanksgiving week and had a blast! We were in site 1 and it was awesome! It is bigger than site 17 and you only have a neighbor on one side.

We rode bikes on the marsh trail which is just down the road the campground is on and watched kayakers and fishermen launch from the…

• Heavy Duty fire ring with swing cooking grate.
  • Lots of space! Shaded!