Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 65 ft.
Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort for Campers is located in North Carolina
5 Reviews of Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort for Campers
Family fun at the beach

Love this little campground. Emerald Isle is a favorite vacation spot for my family and when we aren't renting a house, this campground is a great alternative. It's clean, close to the beach, has a little pool and they do fun family activities, too (like outdoor movies and Christmas in July!). I really like how small it is…feels more like a campground community than a huge resort. They have a little playground and some shade trees. There are some permanent trailers, as well.

Friendly staff and guests

Handicapped beach access. Very clean restrooms and showers. Clean pool. RV Hoses and some accessories are available in the office. 3 Beach access. Large Gazebo overlooking the ocean. Will definitely go back.

Very clean

We enjoyed our stay very much. Each site is grassy, well maintained.

Clean and Friendly

My first campsite with my new-to-me T@B trailer. We camped right up against tall grassy dunes so we were protected from the wind. Could hear the ocean at night. Super clean bathhouse. The staff would drive around 3 times per day to collect your trash. Once they picked up my awning poles and put on the trailer to throw away—they’re not kidding when the say everything and anything will be picked up! Had to chase them down but retrieved so all was good. WiFi was not great but who cares when you’re practically parked on the beach. Will def go back here. Too late in season so I didn’t use but they also have salt water pool!

So clean and steps to the beach!!!

We absolutely loved our stay at this rv park. Steps to the beach. Could watch dolphins from the overlook. Super clean and staff were always so friendly. Pool was super nice. I always recommend that friends stay here when traveling.

Year 2021 Flag