The best TENT SITES camping near
Cary , NORTH CAROLINA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Cary Camping Reviews
Cute place. Interesting Spots.

Cute place. Interesting stays. Glamping tent, a bus, a tent pad, a few tiny cabins and more. Owners are nice and very accommodating. Shared gas fire area. It was a very cold night and they had our tent with heated blankets. It was definitely a Unique glamping area.

Beautiful but noisy at night

We stayed in Loop B and it was the loveliest lakeside campsite, nice level spot for our very large tent and a private sandy beach just below the site. This was especially nice over the summer because the public beaches were closed due to COVID.

This would have been one of my favorite campsites if it weren't for the noise. Some people were fishing on the lake between 1-3am just off our campsite, being really loud and shining a large flashlight over our site. We didn't sleep very much. I'm going to assume this was a fluke and give this campsite another shot because the beach is so nice.

Nice, roomy, heavily wooded sites

Phenomenal experience

Beautiful, Convient, Serene with an amazing staff!

I have been at this camp ground for nearly two weeks. Every Ranger and employee I’ve interacted with has been amazingly professional and nice. The facilities are kept in pristine shape regarding cleanliness and upkeep. The campers have all been friendly and welcoming. If you’re looking for a close getaway in the Raleigh area, this is the place to go!!

Great getaway

Mostly small small sites but some larger sites. All sites have water and electricity. There is a single dump station near the entrance. The road leading to the camping area is single lane so if you meet another camper going the other way it could get a little dicey.

Excellent

Great clean sites, marina, access to lake. Everything you need.

Great little spot outside the city!

Quiet, small lakeside campground

Stayed one night in site 002. which had hookups (water/ electric) but no lake view. Beautiful small campground, very quiet. Lakeside campsites didn't have electric but were beautiful, would be worth trying to book. I like lots of privacy, site 2 had a lot of privacy, site 1 probably had the most of any I saw. Very nice check-in person at the gate, very helpful.

Nice but noisy

Right off the highway. Campground up against i95 so traffic noise constantly. Site was nice but they can really pack them in. Not a lot of real estate around you. Nice big lake along campground. Seems like a lot of folks just stop for the night. Nothing walking distance for food or gas. Next exit away.