About Crawford's Campground and Cabin Rental
Crawford's Campground and Cabin Rental is located in North Carolina
35.2005 N
2 Reviews of Crawford's Campground and Cabin Rental
Great Family campground.

A family owned and operated, 11 acre full service, pet friendly camping facility. We are conveniently located just 20 minutes outside the historic town of Murphy North Carolina, at an elevation of 1850 feet, surrounded by mountains! Closer to the natural beauty the area is known for. We are nestled in the center of a peaceful valley with a 360 degree view of the mountains that surround us. The campsites border the many bubbling streams that pass through our valley.

A Full Service Campground, we have 2 separate bath houses with private individual bathing facilities, 3 Bunkhouses as well as Primitive sites.  We have a large pavilion for your group meetings, family reunions, fully lighted with electricity available.

One of my favorites!

My boyfriend and I just returned from our 2 night stay at Crawford's, and we're already saying how we can't wait to get back! This was my second time using them, and they have been wonderfully kind and courteous every step of the way. They have plenty of camping options- we opted for one of the cabins since it was raining our first night, and we loved it. They are very small, with beds and air conditioning and heating units. The facilities are very nice and clean, and the view is fantastic(see attatched pic of said boyfriend, this was directly in front of our cabin). I will absolutely be using them again!