No Fires
No Pets
No Drinking Water
About Plattsburgh RV Park

Plattsburgh RV Park is located in upstate New York – nestled between the Adirondacks and Green Mountains of Vermont – and is within walking distance to the shores of Lake Champlain. The park’s location is ideal for visitors of all ages, as there are limitless sightseeing attractions and activities nearby.

Situated on over 100 acres just north of the City of Plattsburgh, Plattsburgh RV Park has over 200 large sites, including big-rig sites, and is outfitted with many amenities and updated facilities. We are confident that you will be impressed with our beautiful property and enjoy all that Plattsburgh RV Park has to offer.

If you are planning to visit or pass through Plattsburgh, NY, we encourage you to stop in and stay with us.

Private
No Toilets
No Water Hookups
Plattsburgh RV Park is located in New York
Directions
Plattsburgh RV Park is located directly off Interstate-87 at Exit 39, approximately 1/8 mile north of Cumberland Head. The Park is 60 miles south of Montreal, Quebec, and 45 minutes from Lake Placid, NY and Burlington, VT. Our address is: 7182 Route 9 Plattsburgh, NY 12901 From Points North: Take I-87 South to Exit 39. Turn left onto Route 9 at Cumberland Head Corners. Drive north on Route 9 for 1/8 mile, the Park will be on your right. From Points South: Take I-87 North to Exit 39. Turn left onto Route 9 at Cumberland Head Corners. Drive north on Route 9 for 1/8 mile, the Park will be on your right. From Vermont via Grand Isle Ferry: Take Cumberland Head Road to Route 9. Turn right onto Route 9 at Cumberland Head Corners. Drive north on Route 9 for 1/8 mile, the Park will be on your right. From Points West (Watertown/Potsdam): Take Route 11 East to I-87. Drive south on I-87 to Exit 39. Turn left onto Route 9 at Cumberland Head Corners. Drive north on Route 9 for 1/8 mile, the Park will be on your right.
4 Reviews of Plattsburgh RV Park
Family fun

I went with my mom dad and sister. My sister was so happy there was power, she never leaves home without her blow dryer :) it was the most fun, fire cooked meals, and stories. Who could ask for more.

Ranger Review: Stainless Agua Water Bottle (Cotopaxi) at Plattsburgh RV Park

This place is huge! With a pool, community center, mini golf, it is a great summer spot. Very close to Burlington VT and Canada there are many different hiking and adventuring options. It did seem that many of the sites were seasonal. Clean, and well kept.

This water bottle is great, it keeps beverages cold and has become my number 1 bottle. It also comes in a variety of colors and sizes (this one is the 750 mL). I am looking to get another one, possibly the 100 mL in teal or blue. Great bottle, cold, and it's hook is perfect for attaching on a carabiner.

Nice!!

Waterside site

Many Seasonal Sites

This Park was very nice, it has a real homey feel with mini golf, community hall, and pool. Most of the sites seemed seasonal, I am unsure if there were any overnight sites. Great location right near lake Champlain, and only about a 20 minute drive from Canada. The ferry to Burlington VT is also a very short distance away!