About Draper’s Acres
Private
Draper’s Acres is located in New York
3 Reviews of Draper’s Acres
Not my favorite.

This campground was mediocre in my opinion. It was right off the highway and there was a lot of road noise. Also, the campground is literally in the middle of a neighborhood, which wasn’t my favorite environment. The campground did have free showers and decent bathrooms. Considering the scarcity of good campgrounds in the area, this was an okey choice.

Perfect location

We tented here late in the season so it was very quiet. We really enjoyed our experience here and the location to the high peaks couldn’t be better. The staff was great! The only negative I could really give is that the sites are a little bit difficult to navigate and find, especially when arriving at dusk. Bathrooms were nice and the sites are pretty secluded. They did have a few lean to sites also.

Campground with options

Great campground with secluded sites most with woods behind each site, especially the tent area. The RV and tent camping is well separated and there are different kinds of RV space available as well. The showers are a bit gross, but free. The cabins look nice but a little close together. They don’t pick up the phone right away so call a few times to get ahold of someone. We had water/electric for a trailer at $35 a night in perfect location between Keene Valley and Lake Placid. Sites were clean and the fire pits were beautiful! We camped in site 45 and were pleasantly left alone.