Camping in Mapps

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Mapps, Nebraska

58 Reviews of 9 Mapps, Nebraska Campgrounds

Christopher R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Fantastic park with lots to do

Night 3 on our trip from NY to CO. What a beautiful park! We will definitely come back here when we have more time to spend.

Jenna A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Pawnee State Recreation

This was my second time staying here and it wasn’t as nice as I remembered. Our site was filled with garbage and we had to move sites. Other than that it is in a great location and their bathroom/shower house has been updated which was nice.

Jeanine D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Fabulous Family Campground !

Fully equipped laundry with two washers and two dryers. Fabulous pool, large playground, mini golf, and free arcade machines! Multiple WiFi spots to choose from so got great reception. Family-owned and operated, and the family lives on site. Super friendly and helpful!

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Great hosts and peaceful right off I80

We pulled in after office hours and the camp host met us at the front entrance and escorted us all the way to our site. Pull through with full hooks ups.

Bobbi Jo K.
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Great Place to Stay!

Stayed here on our way traveling out west. The sites were awesome! Very well-kept grounds and a beautiful park. Lots of wildlife and nice and quiet.

Linda M.
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Prairie Oasis

What a gem. We arrived to a wonderful welcome. Hosts told us up front they hoped the firefly show would be as wonderful as the night before. It was. Just magical. Lovely spots, shade, swings, ice cream. One of the best places we have ever stayed. Highly recommend.

Bill T.
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2021

Close to interstate but no highway noise

Close to I-80 but you can’t hear the interstate traffic. Owners are super nice and the dogs had a great time playing in the pond.

Michael P.
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2021

Great, but no toilets

For tent campers South Park is a great little spot. Shelter and power.

Water outlets were locked save 1.

No toilets or Porta Potties.

If RVing, you'll need to go to the town hall to get the septic and water unlocked.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Beautiful area, very lush, nice sites, electric only at site.

This park is beautiful, the only water supply is by hand pump on the way to your site so that is a negative. Good for an overnight stay when passing through, would be nice for multiple days if you want to visit the lake.

Site5 and 17
Kelly D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Glorious Trees

Great one night spot. Easy access to the Interstate so there was noise but it still was a great site because of the breeze, shade and variety of trees. The bathroom was clean and close by. Easy to walkup and pay using the drop box. I would stay here again if we need a one night place.

Mark D.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great Place

Awesome camping Area. And cheap rates. Will be going every year. Lots of wild life and it's quiet.

Site1B
Month of VisitOctober
Becky D.
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Camping without the city life

This is is by far one of the this small town  girls favorite places to camp the outhouses are well kept there's plenty of seclusion beautiful views the only thing that keeps me from giving it a five-star rating is there's no running water

SiteAccess Rd 2
Nicholaus L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Greeting by the SITE manager

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at my RV site as I was greeted my the site manager. he informed me of the Hook ups situation and that there was no water at this particular site. I was not planning on filling my tank or needing a direct hook up so I was good to go. The site was clean and…

Abby M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2021

Great stay and close to interstate!

What a great stay. Stayed for 3 nights and only had 1 other camper. State trooper checked in one afternoon. There are 4 vault toilets, 2 male/2 female. Stalls aren’t separate though but overall very clean and stocked. This place was very peaceful and had both beautiful sunrises and sunsets.…

• restroom and rules
  • view from parking lot
  • ladies restroom  no lock on door
Aaron The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Nice stop right along I-80

This was our very first stop with our new RV.  The park is very well maintained, and as others mentioned, there were no long-term campers.  While it is close to the freeway, the noise never seemed to bother us.  There is a nice little pond to walk around too.

Patti and Todd are awesome hosts.…

• Sunset from our site.
  • Thanks for the firewood!
Month of VisitApril