Equestrian

20 Reviews of Crows Creek
Great place

Great lake well maintained

fun fun fun

always have a great time camping here! and the neighbors are always so nice! not a bad spot in the whole camp!

Nice weekend stay

This was a great place to camp. I camped with 5 Kids and it was fun and clean. The only complaint that I have is the spots are a little close and they don’t have much privacy

Crows creek, Smithville lake

Very nice selection of electric campsites and unimproved sites. Easy water/bathroom access. Beautiful lake view!

weekend getaway

our visit was perfect. it was quite and clean. not very many campers when we went. plenty of firewood to forage out of the timber line. they even sell it and ice at the front entrance.

Great!

This place is great, nice big camp cites. Some are on water great walking or bike trail!

Not a bad place

We went for our first trip and they advertise restrooms. When we went to use them they were all locked except for the ones at the far end of the property. The ranger patrolled ever 45 minutes and often parked in front of several camp sites which felt slightly intrusive. Not much privacy. It was a very clean place though which was nice. And plenty of wood to pick through along the edge of the woods. It's got a nice playground for kids and looked like plenty of hookups for rvs. I don't feel it was worth the full price though.

Crows creek was amazing

We were able to check in after hours and there was plenty of available room! It was nice and quiet with easy access to the lake and great ameneties

One of my favorites

Lovely campground! People are always friendly and it's right on the lake! Would recommend

A clean campsite on the lake

I was looking for a decent place to camp near Kansas City during the weekend and found this spot on Smithville Lake. When I camp, I typically do it while on vacation and checking out a national park. This obviously isn't an experience like that. This was the first time I've camped over a weekend in years.

The campsites are very spacious and there are even places with covered picnic tables. The bathrooms are also clean. If you're not the most adventurous type, you'll like this campground.

The thing I enjoyed most about this campground was the trail around the lake. The trails are fairly low traffic and there wasn't too much noise coming from boats on the water. It was a peaceful location to camp and enjoy views of the lake.

Overall, I recommend this as a quick place to go during a weekend if you're in the area and feel like camping. I probably wouldn't stay here for an extended period of time.