About Woodland Park
Municipal
No Sewer Hookups
Woodland Park is located in Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore in Michigan
4 Reviews of Woodland Park
Beautiful setting near lake, restaurants and groceries

We stayed at this campground in late July 2017. The sites are first come first serve. We got lucky and snagged a great site for our 41' 5th wheel just as someone was getting ready to leave. The campground was totally full. There is water and electric only. But, there is a pump truck you can contract with to pump your tanks as needed. We have only planned to stay for 2 days, but because the setting was so nice, we stayed for 7 nights! Definitely one of our favorite camping experiences. Lake Superior feels like an ocean.

We will definitely try to make it back one day!

really great!

we could literally hear lake superior all night, it was so peaceful and relaxing. really enjoyed this campground, only downside is its literally right in town and it almost doesnt feel like camping lol. enjoy it though, loved being able to just walk down to the beach and have a fire.

My favorite Campground !

On the shore of Lake Superior, yet a short walk to town for food, ice, groceries etc. No sewer hook ups but they have good WiFi and cable tv. Clean hot showers, but you do need quarters. Love it there.

Well Kept U.P. Paradise

I unexpectedly ended up staying here, and I'm so glad the circumstances led me to it. I had my heart set on stay at Twelve Mile Beach Campground but that and Hurricane River were both full. I drove back to Grand Marias and stayed here. Overall a wonderful experienc. Tons of spots. For a township park rates were reasonable. A little better signage for the tent only area would have been nice, i ended up setting up on a full hookup site and payed significantly more than a tent site would have costed. Restrooms were clean and nice, awesome hot showered, BUT they are all closed for an hour in the morning for cleaning. I'm all for a good clean bathroom, but 9 to 10 a.m. is prime bathroom time in my experience. So semi inconvenient.