About Wolverine
County
Wolverine is located in Michigan
5 Reviews of Wolverine
Nice Campground

Nice family campground with a beach, swimming area, and boat launch. Lake is supposed to be great for walleye fishing, even if it a tad shallow. Campground is well maintained with picnic tables, and fire rings. On holiday weekends it is heavily used, so you may want to call ahead before you go.

Lake view

Tis campground is located on the north shore of Holloway reservoir it is open from end of may to first of September. It has a beach boat launch ne the lake is great for walleye. Campground has l campsites on lake and is half wooded a few trails to hike and a new bike trail may be opened in summer of 2019

Great place for short trips!

Great fishing and swimming, very rustic.

great place to take the boat out.

the water isn't very deep but great place to go for water sports.

It's okay if you want to stay close

When I first met my husband he always camped here, but because we only live twenty minutes from there, I would go home at night. I do not care for this campgrounds at all. I gave it three stars because you can bring a boat and tie it to shore in the rustic area which was convenient. I will never camp there again as it's very noisy, dirty, and I did not feel safe there. My husband liked it, but he likes everything! Lol. The beach is dirty and always crowded. It costs a fee to get in (county park) and I never felt it was worth my money. Skip this if you can help it.