About Outdoor Adventures Lakeshore Resort

Outdoor Adventures Lake Shore Resort provides a wonderful getaway for families of all sizes and children of all ages. There is so much to do! Indoor and outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a movie theater, a game room, basketball courts, volleyball, horseshoes, putt-putt golf, a water park including a kiddy pool and lazy river, a large private lake for fishing, swimming, kayaking, paddleboating, or lounging on the beach, and so much more! There's never a dull moment at Lake Shore Resort. This resort offers the fun and relaxation of being outdoors while also being very close to Metro Detroit. Its convenient location near several highways means it's easy to get to and also that there are many things to do nearby. Lake Shore is well loved by many Outdoor Adventures guests and we can't wait to welcome you next!

Private
Outdoor Adventures Lakeshore Resort is located in Michigan
5 Reviews of Outdoor Adventures Lakeshore Resort
Great Atmosphere!

We’ve been going here for many years, we love access to the plenty of pools and kayaking amenities that are included in our stay!

Lots of activities

Members and guests only but you can contact the office for a day pass to check it out. Lots of amenities… Multiple pools, both indoor and outdoor. Splash pad. Cabins of multiple different sizes. Sites are a little sparse on trees in places, and the new build side is REALLY unshaded, but we like the older side better. Putt putt golf, shuffleboard, play park for kids, beach, boat/SUP/kayak/paddle boat rentalsv(free, just leave id with the rental guy). Camp store is well stocked. We love this place!

Bigger is NOT better

I had high hopes for this campground but I was let down. My family and I only stayed for one night and that was enough. The site that we stayed in was littered with cigarette butts and chewing tobacco pouches. The staff consisted of mostly teenagers that were indifferent about customer service. The one positive I can say about this place is that it is loaded with things to do, but it is a very large campground and if you do not have a gulf cart it is a bit much to get around. Visited in July 2018

Large campground. Over 700 sites and 70+ cabins. Open year-round.

Great opportunities for winter sports. Pools, lakes, mini golf. Designed for young families. Pet friendly but has restrictions on the type of dog.

A lot of amenities, but very tight fit.

This campground goes above and beyond in amenities. This is a resort not a campground. They have everything a normal campground has plus more. They offer a lot of activities and fun things for the kids to do.

but, it is very new fashioned. Everyone is packed in, hardly any trees. Everyone is rv, you must have a membership to use and it is very pricey in my opinion. To me it doesn’t feel like camping. It’s just a place to be on vacation. I personally like to be somewhere you can hike and enjoy the woods and scenery around you.