Camping in Lucky Fork

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Lucky Fork, Kentucky

237 Reviews of 21 Lucky Fork, Kentucky Campgrounds

T
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Large, secluded, full-shade sites!

This is a fantastic campground. Literally the only thing it lacks is sewer hookups but the dump station is convenient. This will be a regular for us. Stayed in A12 and it is level, secluded, completely shaded and very large.

SiteA 12
Kenny P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Koomer Ridge Campground

First come first serve campground. Has a mix of back in sites and walk in sites. Plenty of photo opportunities and hiking trails.

Awesome trip

I love the spectacular rock features  in this area - they’re so beautiful! I enjoy camping ⛺️ here very much.

Beautiful campsite

There’s plenty campsites to pick from.  I like the ones  that have  a stream running through the background,  and the wildlife around you, is just stunning! I definitely would come back! I love hiking boots for this trip. We found some cool caves along our hiking trail.

Great camping trip

I liked the camp site and would love to come back again. People we met were very friendly and we had a great time. Got up early in the morning and watched the sun rise - just beautiful! I also sat very still, while a baby doe came very close to me, and I watched her munching on some grass. Great…

Ashley G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Great Family Campground

Super staff and lots to do for kids. Sites are small but some full hookups.

Kenny P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Bee Rock Campground

All sites are new walk-in that have just been redone after flood damage. Laurel county side only!

H
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

MiddleFork Campground Natural Bridge State Park KY

We stayed at site B9.  Had electric and water.  This is one of the best sites at this campgrounds. The stream in the background is amazing. No sites in front of you or on either side. We had lots of room for our screen tent, teardrop camper and we put up another tent for visitors. A nice FirePit…

• Crushed gravel was easy to set things up on amd kept area dry.
SiteB9
Cassandra C.
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Loved our visit!

We had such an amazing time at HomeGrown HideAways!! We stayed at the Yome, and it was perfect for our family of four. Instead of sleeping in it, which would have been perfectly comfortable, we actually used it as more of an extra shelter and we pitched out tents in the field in front of the Yome.…

SiteYome
j B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Beautiful campground and site

First off, I want to warn everyone; DO NOT TAKE "PLEASANT VALLEY RD" into the campgrounds! That road takes you on a single lane road and if you meet another vehicle, someone will have to backup. The road is extremely washed out and huge chunks are gone. IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS! We took Louis…

• DO NOT TAKE PLEASANT VALLEY RD to get to the campground unless you want a real adventure!
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Land and Lake Beauty

This campground has it all:)  I picked this campsite as it is further south in the Daniel Boone National Forest so it isn't near the chaos of the climbing that is found further North.

"Peak Season Rates as listed on website - https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/232370?tab=fees

• Firewood and Ice prices.  The roads are slow going so while you aren't far from town I think it was 12 miles you will notice that the curves make everything take longer.
  • Camp Host information and Security.
  • Zilpo Price List this is an older list but it doesn't look like much has changed.
SiteA004
Winn V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2021

Not up to standards

Showers had no hooks. Everything got wet in shower and no where to change. 3 of 5 commodes clogged. No laundry. Bathrooms were a hike on a steep road so most drove. Tent site was okay. Won’t be back

Sitec02
Winn V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2021

Not the best

Sites were fine. Bathrooms not good. Showers had no hooks to hang dry clothes and everything got wet. 3 of 5 commodes were clogged. After a hot day, I just wanted to refresh but didn’t work. Camp only sites are a drive as to walk there, you have to go over a steep road and you were sweating by the…

Sitetents only C-2
Levi H.
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2021

Not bad for last minute

Came in looking for a site and they had one available. Nice location but the bathrooms aren’t very clean unfortunately.

b
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2021

Sites 22-25

Campground entrance is a pretty big hill. Signs to direct you to the office, but office can be hard to find. Host drove us to campsite. I have. 33 foot trailer and my sites 22-25 are on a hill. I could not pull thrugh the site because of hill. Could not level trailer because when I got it level…

Site24 moved to 7