Equestrian
RVs and Trailers
Lake Icaria Co Park is located in Iowa
7 Reviews of Lake Icaria Co Park
One of the best sw Iowa Lakes

I will first off stay I have not been to a lot of Iowa parks. But I will say the ones I have been to, that this is the nicest or one of them. They have concessions, boat rentals, boating of all types, fishing, and trails. There are very nice picnic areas, and the bathrooms or restroom facilities are clean. This place is fantastic and offers a lot to anyone. So give it a try.

One of the best campgrounds in the SW Iowa, the lake is great, nice beach and boating!

Great place that wasn’t crowded

Very nice place. Full hook up spots were very nice. Easy to get into, plenty of space, fire pit, picnic table, friendly & helpful park officers, lots of activities (hiking, boating, boat rentals, beach, bait shop, close to a race track in Corning, etc). We went the weekend after Memorial Day & there were plenty of spots. Quiet & family friendly. Even have food trucks that serve over by the beach!

Nice big campground

This lake has multiple campgrounds spread throughout. It one of the only lakes in Iowa where you can drive your boats fast. Great fireworks show on the 4th of July.

worth a stop

love the full hook ups and spot availability! well kept bathroom is a plus. good place for kids. beach needs some work and algae in the water but otherwise I'd go again.

camping

Love the trails

Lake Icaria will not disappoint

I never know what to expect when I go to a County run campground and park. Usually they have more limited resources than their State counterparts so my expectations are usually pretty low. I didn't even have Lake Icaria on my radar, I just happened to be driving by and decided to stop.

It is not far off the main road and has a nice marina and boat ramp. There are a few hiking trails and some real nice picnic areas with nice views of the lake. The campground is clean with very nice spots for your camper or tent.

There were actually a lot of campers for a hot July day in the middle of the week but there were still plenty of open spots and although there were a good number of folks it didn't feel crowded or seem too noisy. This is a solid place to visit.

Year 2021 Flag