$40 - $73 / night

Wekiva Falls RV Resort

Ethel, Florida
20 Reviews

About This Campground

Located between Orlando and Daytona, our Central Florida RV Park is surrounded by state-owned preserve land, but is still only 5 miles from Sanford, FL. The campground has a total of 817 sites, 569 of which offer full hookups, and there are plenty of over-sized RV sites to accommodate big rigs and…

Wekiva Falls RV Resort is located in Florida

Detail location of campground

Directions

From I-95: I-95 to I-4, Exit 101C, 5.5 miles on SR-46, cross the Wekiva River and in 50 ft turn left on Wekiva River Rd. Entrance is 1.4 miles on the left. From I-75: I-75 to I-475, Exit 329 onto SR-44 East, turn right onto US 441 S, Exit at SR-46 east, turn left on SR-46 and travel 12.7 miles, turn left on Wekiva River Rd. Entrance is 1.4 miles on the left.

Address

Open in Google Maps

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.
  • Hike-In
    Backcountry sites.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Available
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile
    Poor

out of 5

20 Reviews

Keith R.
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2022

Chill summer days in the water

Smells like eggs....some days. Other days you cant notice the smell at all. Has a beautiful lagoon area to swim around and let the kids play on the waterslide. Or be old and boring and goto the pool. There is also a beautiful creek thats usually about knee to ankle deep thats a popular spot to…

Phil
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2022

Decent Campground

We had an okay time here. Sites were well kept. Many people live here full time, and they were also having a water issue when we were there.

Jaime W.
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2021

Wekiva

Interesting place…a mix of full timers and weekenders. A lot of different activities, we enjoyed the tiki bar and bingo. Water features are pretty but there was a strong sulphur smell that made them less inviting.

Month of VisitJanuary