Yurts
Equestrian
About Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park & Campground

Located just north of Live Oak, Fla, the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park is a one-of-a-kind music park and premier campground nestled on the shady banks of the historic, tea-colored Suwannee River in North Florida. The Spirit of the Suwannee is proud to host a variety of events throughout the year. In addition to these events, the park offers live music during the week in the Music Hall and a natural amphitheater for outdoor music festivals.

Private
Hike In
Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park & Campground is located in Florida
23 Reviews of Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park & Campground
Awesome park

Awesome park with 800 acres to hike, horseback, or take a golf cart thru the trails.

Beautiful park

Over 800 acres to explore on a golf cart or hiking. We go every time We want to go camping. Has secluded areas to camp and no one bothers You

Ranger Review Stream 2 Sea at Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park

Spring can be different every year in Florida - always come prepared for bugs. This year it was the gnats if you were near the water - pretty bad. Up in the bank where our site was they were not so bad. Because these sites are way back in the woods primitive - previous campers did not practice LNT toilet behaviors - but we let mgmt know and I believe they were going to address. If you stay here during one of their famous music event this place can get insanely busy. Even the back trails in this are are heavily driven by golf carts (and many times drivers under the influence) Keep kids close while walking the dirt roads/trails. Mid week is best time to camp here to avoid crowds of party goers.

Product Review

On this kayak camping trip I had the opportunity to test out the Stream2Sea Sunscreen, Shampoo, Conditioner and the bonus is they are all eco friendly! I received the Conscious camper Kit the day before I headed out on the river and for 2 days in the FULL sun I did not get a burn. The sport sunscreen is very thick and takes a bit to rub in till absorbed but I can verify it works great! The shampoo, conditioner & Body Wash were fabulous and left my hair feeling silky smooth. Packing sizes were prefect for my dry bag. They included a very informative card about the products and why they are eco-conscious and coral safe! REMEMBER – a little bit goes a long way with this product! Pick up your  Conscious Camper Kit  before your next day out this summer at https://stream2sea.com/product/conscious-camper-kit/

Check them out on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/stream2sea/?hl=en

Good but not great

Two reasons why I rated this campground a 4 were the nasty women’s showers and the uneven dirt spaces. If it had rained, we would have had a serious problem getting out of our space! Otherwise, the campground was very beautiful and the staff was very friendly!

Awesome

Great music great people,,been a while since I was there but the staff is very professional and accommodating with everything,,I'd recommend this place to anyone

Inaugural trip with new RV

As my inaugural trip with the new camper, things went pretty smooth, only stayed two nights as a test. Septic hookup was too faraway for my standard hookup to reach, and even though i had the right collar for their septic intake, it would not stay. So I had to resort to using the holding tanks. The Campground shop had a good selection of items for just about anything you would need. Although I had no need to use them, the bath house was not the cleanest I have seen, and this was mid week so nothing was going on. The grounds were well maintained and they had carvings throughout the grounds. They were all very beautiful.

camping for music festival in the enchanted spanish moss forest

Camping for events here is awesome- the ground is mostly white sand and the vegetation is lush so you can have a fire pretty much anywhere. Spanish moss draped from all the oak trees adds to the enchanted forest feel. When there are music festivals here the amphitheater kind of stage area is really killer concert infrastructure. Nighttime shows here get extra points for steamy/smoky ambience. There's a pool and a cool beehive with one wall that's a window so you can watch the little guys. Bathrooms had electricity and warm showers. We usually go here in October/November- It has almost always been mild (t-shirt weather during the day), with one crazy cold year where it got down to the 20s at night. We love coming here for music- I imagine we'd have fun here without music, but it's a loooong drive so never made the trek when there wasn't a fest.

Excellent experience for the camper who isn't used to camping

This place is amazing. Aside from the occasional music festival, which also is jam packed full of camping and other amenities, you will gain an experience for sure. Amidst Florida pines and oaks, you will find, the suwannee river. Follow a trail from your campground to the beautiful and dark waters of the Suwannee. If your a fan of wildlife, they also have bat houses aplenty to keep your eyes high with the treeline.

Looking for some after hour drinks? Well this place also has a bar and music hall.

Ever wanted to feel like your in a fantasy book? Well the spirit of suwannee park has a beautiful treehouse close by. Come rent this tall fairylike beauty! I fell in love with this place as it very local to me. People in these parts know what it's like to be here, if your not from around here, we welcome you to come experience north Florida. :) it's not all beaches here.

Just go!

This place was amazing! It just has this magical vibe about it. The people are friendly, there's plenty to see, and it's just an all around great place. I can just image the festivals are even more killer. It's close to many of Floridas springs as well. Definitely a must see

A site for nearly every preference.

There are backcountry tent sites to full hookups; or if you prefer you can rent a cabin or tree house. There's a pool and game room if you like, or if you want to rent a canoe and float the beautiful Suwannee River, that's available at the canoe outpost. Horses and riding lessons are available at the stables.

Live Music is a presence at the park which hosts weekend shows at the restaurant and bar, and the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park is host to several big music festivals of all genres.