Camping in Kern

220 Reviews of 44 Kern, Florida Campgrounds

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Great Camping

We primitive camped at Tates Hell for 4 nights at the end of March 2021. Our campsite was awesome! We could drive right up to it, it was clean with no junk in the firepit & it was good, level ground, & very private & inexpensive. The bathrooms/showers were less than 6 months old &…

• View of water from campsite
SiteCan't remember, but one of the primitive sites closest to the bathroom.
Month of VisitApril
Carol N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Quietest campground

Needed to find last-minute reservation and they were able to put me in a cabin only $50 a night! Very clean, very quiet and very friendly staff. Cabins are rustic but they have a full service bath house. Now goes by the name Flat Creek Family Campground

• Perfect getaway spot!
SiteCabin # 2
jessica O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Cleanest bathroom I’ve ever seen, including my own

I wish I could give this park 6 stars! We camped on a quiet weekend in September and had the place mostly to ourselves. Two small bathhouses and both were spotless (I mean actually WITHOUT SPOTS, cleanest I’ve ever seen). The grounds were well kept and not a piece of trash in sight. They had…

Month of VisitOctober
EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Flat rv park with great view

Just like the website says ho-hum RV park is nothing spectacular. pull your RV in gravel lot hardly any trees but the view of the gulf of is breathtaking

Site24b beach vied side pull thru
Month of VisitOctober
René M.
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Beautiful and quiet

Inland park that benefits from so many people wanting the beach! Lightly used campground that was very well maintained, beautiful, and a great place to relax. The park is beautiful, too, but the trails seem a bit challenging for me. I stayed a second night just because I was enjoying the respite.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Beautiful view at EAST Coastline

If you are traveling without kids stay at the East Coastline RV park. It was so nice! The bathrooms were spotless. I felt like I walked into a spa when I opened the door calming music started and the lights came on. The showers are big! The pool was wonderful and the clubhouse amazing! You can cook…

• the view from #7
  • new bricks and picnic tables
  • one of the women's shower
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User

AFB camping July 2021

Full hookups campsite with cable. Nice building with pool table, TV, games, laundry, bath and showers. The campground needs a little more TLC like mowing.

Alycia P.The Dyrt PRO User

Quiet & Beautiful

4 stars for no water or electric hookups.. Also I don't do spiders and they are all over the place here.. And HUUUUGEEE at that. Fishing dock is nice and you can see lots of gators. I don't recommend swimming in the water, its pretty murky. Nice and shady spots and you can reserve ahead of time.…

• Gator by the fishing dock.
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Like their name says a good overnight campground

New convenient campground right off I-10. Level concrete FHU pull-throughs. Bare bones with no other facilities (restrooms, showers, pool, playground or dog park). Really designed just for an overnight

Month of VisitNovember
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2021

Beach rv park

This is a very small campground where you park very close together. The park is very clean. No shade. Full hookups. Bath and showers and laundry.

• Play button icon
Larry H.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Small and quite.

Small campground (and I don't know why). Sites are small and very close together. It has showers, trash and on site park host. The camp is right on the water (nice). The boat launch fishing peer and fish cleaning station are a short walk.

m
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Awesome

Great facilities. Very helpful staff. Stayed in Panama City beach. Going back ASAP!

SitePanama City beach
Daniel B.
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Peaceful lakeside camping

Uncrowded lakeside camping. Great for swimming, boating, fishing, and kayaking. Very quiet and peaceful. Great camp hosts. Very clean bathrooms and showers. My visit was during the summer months, didn’t get any mosquitos bites but there were a lot of gnats, so bring bug repellent or screened…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Tate’s Hell Womack Creek

Booked for one night at Tate’s Hell Womack Creek, and we will be back! This is a great location for people who truly love nature, and the water. Don’t take the dirt road all the way there, keep going on hey 68 until you get to Rock Landing on the right, then take that road down to Jeff Sanders,…

M
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Perfect overnight stay

We stayed here one night for a quick spot to sleep and relax while traveling on the road. The owners were very accommodating as we arrived very late in the evening. The campground was clean and felt safe.