About Otter Springs County Park
5 Reviews of Otter Springs County Park
Fun place to.

Will go back. Relaxing.

Too rowdy!

I stayed here one night at a tent site. Generally I enjoyed the layout and scenery, I was also reasonably spaced out from my neighbors. I was unfortunately right next to the pool. All day I heard screaming kids, after dark is was screaming young adults until 10:00. For me, it was not the experience of quiet exclusion I am lookin for when camping.

The restroom facilities were old and shabby, but I could see that they did attempt to keep them clean.

Shady campground with tons of amenities

I didn’t actually stay overnight here, but biked over from the nearby Hart Springs campground. Nice facility with fully shaded spots among Florida forest. There were a number of unmarked buildings, but upon researching it looks like a covered pool and clubhouse. The spring swimming area was lovely and clear and no crowds. Seems like a nice place to stay for a fun, activity filled getaway.

I didn’t stay here just drove through

I can’t say too much about this campground because I didn’t stay here. We say the sign and wanted to check it out so we just talked to the nice people in the office and they told us to take our time. The campground looked like nice decent size sites. They have 5 cabins available. A cute playground, volleyball area and a covered, screened in pool. The spring wasn’t anything amazing but definitely a way to cool off here in the Florida heat. I will definitely be staying here in the future.

Very Nice Place!

We stayed over Easter weekend and had a great time! Our camp host was awesome and we did late check in a he helped us pull through verses backing into our spot. Spots are clean and camp was clean. The covered/indoor pool was awesome and the springs were too. I would recommend this place and will be going again!