Facilities
Nature

Flamingo Lake RV Resort

10 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Flamingo Lake RV Resort has a variety of beautiful, spacious sites that will accommodate just about any size RV that you or your group might have. Sites are clean, well equipped and well maintained.

Add Campground Info

• Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite
  • Boat In
    Boat to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
  • Verizon
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile

Site Types

• 3
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

On the rise

I have been here for a while. As a visitor and as a resident. I truly enjoy it here. It has undergone some changes for the better.

Sitemany sites
Month of VisitFebruary
Karen C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2020

I like this place.

Nice. I enjoy walking my dogs and riding my bike and this place was perfect for both. Down side was food on site not so great.

Jessica F.
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2020

RUDE MANAGERS!

I cannot believe the way the two managers talk to customers!  I was ignored for a day and after calling four time finally answered; I described the rudeness I was experiencing and she hung up on me!  Called back, asking how can a manager hang up on a customer?! She hung up again! No yelling or…

Month of VisitApril

Flamingo Lake RV Resort is located in Florida

Directions

Flamingo Lake RV Resort is located in North Jacksonville (Exit 32 off I-295) just minutes from the Jacksonville International Airport.

Coordinates

81.70800018 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.