About Niantic KOA
KoA
Niantic KOA is located in Connecticut
1 Review of Niantic KOA
Family Friendly and Well Organized

I'll be honest. This was my first RV camping experience. This KOA Niantic CT location is about 2 hours from home. It was the perfect place (not far from home) to practice.  The checkin was quick and organized, the rules were clear the hosts were very organized and the staff were attentive. They give every family a free newspaper every day. The price was definitely fair for unlimited wi-fi, electricity and water. There is an on-site store for convenience. The nearest grocery store was in another town more than 5 miles away.

Fellow campers were respectful and went about their own business. The facilities were kept tidy including the baths and showers. I was pleasantly surprised. The best part of this campground was the proximity to the state beach via a well kept hiking trail. We learned a lot about camping and each time we will get better and better.

My only regret is we didn't have a car. Some sites were a bit too far or too dangerous to bicycle (the roads were curvy and didn't have much of a shoulder) so we spent money on Uber/Lyft to visit a few local sites for example to rent kayaks to explore the inlet and river.

I was happy with my experience and  I'd definitely go again.