About Moosemeadow Camping Resort

Wooded sites with tent pads and cooking grills or open, grassy, full-hookup sites with 30 Amp and/or 50 Amp electrical service and cable television.

Private
Moosemeadow Camping Resort is located in Connecticut
Directions
Our GPS address is 28 Kechkes Road, Willington, CT 06279. Just take Interstate 84 to Exit 69. From I-84 Eastbound, turn RIGHT at the end of the ramp. From I-84 Westbound, take a left at the end of the ramp. This puts you on Route 74. Follow Route 74 for 4 miles. At the blinking yellow light (at the bottom of a big hill), turn left onto Moosemeadow Road. We’re one mile on the left hand side…you can’t miss us! If you are taking Route 44 to get here, follow Route 44 towards Ashford and then turn onto Route 74. (There is only one way to go). Follow Route 74 for 2.8 miles, turn RIGHT onto Moosemeadow Road. We’re one mile down on the left!
1 Review of Moosemeadow Camping Resort
Great Family Fun

I had a blast here when I was a kid, my family, neighbors and friends would all camp in the open field site and all the kids would get together and adventure the weekend away. From the pool to the creek were we would have mud fights and catch crawfish this place is where so many great memories, year after year are. We rarely left the grounds, everything we needed we brought or went without.