About Brialee
Private
Brialee is located in Connecticut
4 Reviews of Brialee
Loved it!!!

Deep in the woods. Great variety of activities. Swimming lake, canoeing lake, pool, playgrounds. Choice of shade in trees or open field. Nice sites. Decent laundry and showers. Great place with kids…..lots of seasonal, but plenty short term. We will be back!!!

Family everything

They make sure the weekends are for families

Great Family Campground

Have visited this campground many many times and have never been disappointed. Plenty of activities and things for kids to do; Rec hall, mini golf, shuffleboard, beach, pool, playground. Park is kept clean and tidy. Weekends tend to get loud but we don't mind that.

Great Family Activities and contests

My family used to camp at this ground on an annual basis. There were all kinds of activities (kick-ball, ect) that everyone could participate in, a great play ground, and easy to navigate. One of my favorite memories here is having all of the kids make dinner for the adults, we cooked, cleaned, and had some of us act as wait staff to get orders, the parents didn't complain so much either. I also remember them doing a contest on father's day that I won, for writing up all the reasons why my dad was the best. He won a hat that he still keeps on his dresser.