Water Unknown
About Saddle Mountain RV Park
Saddle Mountain RV Park is located in California
2 Reviews of Saddle Mountain RV Park

I have come here since I was a kid with my Dad. This was the cheapest way to stay with a family in Monterey/Carmel. You will drive through a country residential area that does not look like there would be a campground then all of a sudden you take a turn and you’re in a nice wooded, shady place on a hill. The best of both worlds in the hills outside of Carmel but still close to town and beaches. They have glamping tents, cabins, and small tent camping spots. There is not room for more than two small and medium tents. Camp sites are not very private but they are clean. Kids love the pool and game areas and begged to stay longer and come back. Bathrooms are very nice and clean with hot water. I recommend if you want to take a family trip to Monterey or Carmel to check this place out. Only downside was I missed seeing and hearing the peacocks that I remember as a kid.

Glamping Approved

This place is nestled in the Carmel Valley and decently secluded. We booked a luxury gazebo situation which came with a queen bed (heated mattress) a fire pit and your own propane grill. There are areas for tents and RV’s as well and priced accordingly. The restrooms and showers are super clean and the staff is great. There is a heated pool and various hiking trails to keep you occupied. The only downfall is you’re a little close to other campers. You don’t get much space/privacy but it’s not too bad. I would come back for sure.