Roads
Signs & Maps

Military Park Barstow Marine Corps Logistics Base Oasis RV Park

3 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

Have you camped here? Help us improve this campground page.

Add Access Type

Stay Connected

• WiFi
  • Verizon
  • AT&T
  • T-Mobile
    Unknown

Have you camped here? Help us improve this campground page.

Add a Feature

• 1
Aaron B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

MILITARY ONLY!

Note that this area is an active military installation and reserved for armed services members and their families only! We stopped here looking for a place to camp for the night, and the very polite (but confused) MP advised us that the facility isn't open to the public.

SiteN/A
Michael C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 31, 2021

Facility is excellent condition

A previous reviewer noted this is a military only facility. That is correct. I.D. is required to get on base. Once that is done the office is in building 185 and check is is super easy. The pads are new concrete and level. There are a few trees along the back of the RV pads. Full hookups and…

Brittney  C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2021

Couldn’t get in to rv park

Must be for military folks if you have an rv. They didn’t give me any information because well I am not military. But!!! I included pictures nearby where people were camping in the desert.

Military Park Barstow Marine Corps Logistics Base Oasis RV Park is located in California

Directions

From I-40, take the Marine Corps Logistics Base exit, which is about 2 miles East of the junction of I-40 and I-15. Go North for a very short distance and turn right to the main gate. There's room for a large rig to maneuver. Once through the gate, go 1/2 mile and turn right onto Wake Ave. Go past the childcare center and turn right again onto Tripoli Dr. A block down, you'll see the RV Park in front of you. Take an open site and report to Bldg. 185 for payment. Bldg. 185 is directly behind the RV park on the South side, at the corner of the lodging.

Coordinates

34.87412022 N
116.95849955 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.