the dyrt
No Phone Service
Crescent City / Redwoods KOA is located in California
5 Reviews of Crescent City / Redwoods KOA
Good location, average ambience

Conveniently close to the iconic redwoods on the California/Oregon coast. The campsite itself has good amenities but not necessarily the most natural setting.

Sunny california

Awesome!!

My favorite KOA spot

This little KOA is beautiful all around little trails to walk and see the beautiful big trees,lottle allows to wonder, banana slugs and birds. When I 1st arrived I was taken back it’s rewlly one my favorite places to camp.

Nice tent sites

Tent sites were in the back and offered a lot of privacy among plants and trees! Clean bathrooms.

Bad policy!

Showed up with no reservation - tent sites were available - great place!! BUT, because my tent sets up in my pick-up bed on a special foam pad and not on the ground (I am unable to sleep on the ground due to knee, hip, and back issues) my 15 year old daughter and I were turned away (at 8:30 p.m. after having driven over 8 hours). ☹️ Security guy said it was “policy.” “Insurance reasons.” KOA’s notification says, “No car or van camping/sleeping.” I’m sorry, but a tent that is made purposely for setting up in a pickup bed so that you don’t have to crawl on your hands and knees to enter and exit is NOT ‘car or van sleeping.’ You are still CAMPING IN A TENT. We finally found a different campground willing to let us in… at 11:30p.m.