Yurts

This recreation area is part of Degray Lake

Degray Lake Resort State Park is located in Arkansas
13 Reviews of Degray Lake Resort State Park
We had a blast!

This weekend we camped at DeGray Lake Resort State Park in Bismarck, Arkansas. We had a blast! DeGray Lake has a lot to offer for groups large and small wanting to get away. It has several camping spaces with water and electric hook ups (about $22/night), yurts (about $55/night), a lodge (about $100/night), a marina to rent boats or buy bait, several daily activities for children or adults of all ages (some free and some about $5-15/person), horse riding stables (no experience required, about $30/ride 1 hour trail), a full golf course, playgrounds, pavilions, overall clean facilities, and a restaurant. Although our bank fishing experience wasn’t so great, I’m sure with a boat it would have been better. And for those that want to make the camping trip into the ultimate family vacation, this park is about a 30 minute drive from Hot Springs, AR where there is tons to do like restaurants, mini golf, shopping, and we even decided to get ice cream at Scoops (24 homemade flavors and delicious)! We will definitely be back for a visit!!

Great time!

We had a great time at Degray, it wad our first family camping trip. The park was nice including the swimming area. The only downfall was that the site we stayed at (unfortunately I don't remember the number) was close to a busy highway. We would definitely go back but not stay in the same spot.

Beautiful, relaxing park!

My husband, myself, our 10 year old son and another couple camped and 2 dogs in site #69. It was very nice site, we put up 2 tents. It is very close to the bathhouse, which is very clean. Right across from the campsite was a trail to the water, which was very convenient! We took our kayaks down and were able to swim in the water right there. I also highly recommend The Island Trail by the lodge and my son loved the snake talk and snake skin bookmark event. We had a wonderful weekend, the park was beautiful and everyone was friendly, we will be back for sure.

Sweet little get away

We were looking for something waterside. We found a nice little pad big enough for two tents. Had a grill and a table. Had bathrooms and electrical outlets. We had to climb down some rock stairs to get to the beach which was dirty. But the water was nice and cool. The raccoons were fully active getting into our snacks, so lock up your valuables or FOOD!

Beautiful park with lots of things to do!

We went with our Cub Scout pack. DeGray loves scouts and scouting. They were able to accommodate almost 60 of us camping in the park and we hardly saw any other campers. The views are amazing and the Park Rangers are really knowledgeable and really love their park, which makes for a great experience for everyone.

The area is very clean and well maintained. There are good hiking trails that also give you good vistas along the way.

Nice State Park

The grounds and campsites are fairly spaced and well cared for. Yurts are also available and have more privacy than the ones I’ve seen at other parks like Lake Catherine. For activities, there are plenty to choose from, like swimming or boating in the lake, horseback riding, golf, etc. There is a restaurant and playground nearby at the lodge.

Great fishing and hiking trails!

The fishing at Degrey is superb, I have been coming to DeGrey since I was a little girl and I am 48 yrs old now.

DeGrey is magical and a great family and pet friendly State Park.

What a Gem.

This place has it all! Horseback riding, golf, frolf, kayaking, fishing, a restaurant, a playground, you name it. We paid around $20 a night for a water/electric RV site, which were huge, spacious and spread out. Filled up on the weekend but pretty quiet during the week. I believe they had full hookb-up sites available but there is a dump station as well. Incrediblly well kept place overall with SO much to do at such an affordable price - it's like a KOA but a third of the cost. Can't wait to go back!

So many amenities! Glamping.

Anything you can think of you can find here. Downside is you have to drive to access the lake.

some nice sites

no sewer. some camping on the lake but a lot of the sites cannot see the lake. great bathrooms.