Camping in Doyhof

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Doyhof, Alaska

5 Reviews of 38 Doyhof, Alaska Campgrounds

Chris O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2021

Not Sure If They Are Open, (Call First)

Quaint little camp. Has 5-7 lots and the ground in a hard packed gravel or shale. It has been several years since my dad and I were there. It was close to town and it was pretty clean. There’s electric and sewer but I remember my dad complaining that there wasn’t a h2o hook ups. There were public…

Month of VisitOctober
K
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2017

Red Bay Lake is a stunning adventure

I've stayed at this cabin numerous times. The cabin pic is great. What the cabin pic doesn't illustrate is the view from the cabin, which is unparalleled. Getting here is an adventure. It's a 3 hour drive from the Craig Klawock area to the trailhead. The trail is almost a full mile in length.…

Katie K.
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2016

IN LOVE

I have the fondest memories of the Red Bay Lake Cabin.

Took a canoe out to the site, and the cabin was GORGEOUS. Had a crew of about 10 of us, and it fit us comfortably. Lots of space to put up tents too. Spent the night playing "stump" (an Alaska classic), and canoeing around. Can't say enough…

Shelly B.
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2016

Bear country

Alaskan wife,mother of four boys. Three dogs. We live for the outdoors. We love hiking, boating, camping, just being outside to breath.

Jonathan V.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2016

Wiliwaw

This place was great. We were able to kayak and hike up to a glacier very very close to the campground. The spaces are ample enough to have more than one tent but we rented 2 spaces just to be safe. A moose and her calves even walked through the site.