About Nancy Lake State Rec Area
Nancy Lake State Rec Area is located in Alaska
3 Reviews of Nancy Lake State Rec Area
Lake Beauty

Lake access, picnic area, trails, pretty forest areas , host, no pull through sites however so large rigs may be tight. In my video I accidentally state no motorized boats on the lake but yes they are allowed. Bear proof trash. FCFS, firewood 8 and 2 for 15

Coves and Critters

Being born and raised in Alaska, I am disappointed in myself for only going to Nancy Lake for the first time in 2018. This is such a cool lake and very shapely. Lots of coves to explore as well as beautiful lake front homes to day dream about.

We spent a whole day enjoying the water, fishing and exploring. The camp spots are conveniently located next to the launch as well.

The restrooms were very well kept which is also a bonus when camping!

Quiet Lake Campground

this is an enjoyable little campground only about 25 miles from Wasilla, AK. The campground is right by Nancy Lake, which offers a recreation area and in the summer the lake is warm enough for swimming. It also offers two boat launches for those campers with boats and is a fun little lake to cruise around on. We often go there with our boat just on day trips. Wonderfully friendly camp host this summer (2016) and good facilities. Great place for a close camping weekend getaway.