About Tall Chief RV & Camping Resort

Tall Chief RV Resort is located in Fall City, just 25 miles from Seattle and 10 minutes from beautiful Snoqualmie Falls! Book your stay and take part in all that Seattle has to offer including Pike Place Market, local wineries, sporting, cultural events and world-class shopping! Many of Washington State's premier attractions and natural wonders are less than one hour's drive from this RV campground in Seattle! RV campground in Seattle, just minutes from downtown Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Tall Chief RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.

*These activities are open Memorial Day thru Labor Day.

Private
No Market
Tall Chief RV & Camping Resort is located in Washington
4 Reviews of Tall Chief RV & Camping Resort
Morelia

Morelia

Can’t believe how close this is to a major city

You really do feel like you’re much further out of town. I travel a lot for work and I’ve started taking my travel trailer rather than staying in hotels. That’s how I found Tall Chief, but I’ve gone back since just because I enjoy it so much. Only drawback is not having dump hookups at each site, but that doesn’t effect me wanting to stay here in any way. This really is a gem!

Hidden Gem

We had a great time, even stayed an extra night! Our space was nice and gave us some privacy. The pool, miniature golf, playground and basketball were great. Laundry facilities came in handy. Only downfall was no sewer and honeybucket needed to be reserved at $25.00; however, there is an RV dump onsite. We'd definitely stay again!

JammaLlamma

We had a great time at tall chief! The campsites were pretty tightly packed so we didn't have much privacy but the facilities were well kept and the pool was an amazing spot! Loved it!