Yurts
KoA
Bay Center / Willapa Bay KOA is located in Washington
4 Reviews of Bay Center / Willapa Bay KOA
A real Gem

Wonderful KOA covered in trees and close to bay/beach.Great campsite and customer service. Beautiful walk to beach. Nice store for necessities and ice. The Hosts very hospitable. Bathrooms too very clean. We really enjoyed our 4 night stay and they have a Husband and wife who are Vol. Firefighters and EMT's so they have you covered for saftey We loved the attention to detail. We got a very good Verizion signal(4 bars) for our Hot spot and 2-3 bar signal for our AT&T hot spot. Our site was clean and well maintained I would recommend

Great service, basic KOA

Your basic KOA with the amenities: flush toilets, showers, dog park, gift shop, kids activities, etc. but comes with the price $38/night basic primitive tent camping. No complaints otherwise and very friendly staff.

I am singing in the rain...

I had a great stay at the KOA! Even though the weather was a little rainy, i was tent camping, i enjoyed this campround. All the little details they put up all arround the campground made me smile every time i passed them. One of my favourite photos of my six months travel photography trip i took there. The leave with the raindrops.

This place has it all!!

When we go crabbing it is usually our of Tokeland. We checked out Bay Center and were so pleasantly surprised by this KOA. This place really has it all!!

-Full Hookups, complimentary showers, wifi, cable, and a snack bar.

They have clam beds just for campers, or a day fee for those wanting to rake without camping. Some of the sites are pretty open but if you went with a large family it would be perfect. You can only have 4 people to a tent campsite and 6 to an RV site, which puts some limitations on people.

They have spaces for RV's and trailers, tents, cabins, yurts and even have trailers you can rent to stay in on site!

This is a great spot for families who do not necessarily want to rough it and want to enjoy a smooth weekend being cared for by great hosts!