Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Rocky Branch Marina and Campground is located in Virginia
1 Review of Rocky Branch Marina and Campground
Basic Campground with Access to Lake Anna

At first glance, this campground didn’t look inviting, but it turned out to be a fairly good campground. There seems to be two separate areas—one area for seasonal campers and one for short-term campers. I was in the short-term area, and the place where I was had no clearly defined boundaries. That really didn’t matter, and I was beside the lake. There were fire pits, but water and electricity depended on what site you were on. I chose to be as close to the lake as I could so I could see it right outside the door, and I could get water nearby. There aren’t too many amenities, but there are kayak, SUP, and canoe rentals. There is a boat ramp and a small playground. The main reason people come here is because of lake access. The lake is large and is the main attraction. The bath house needs updating, but it serves the purpose. It has hot showers, but it is not air conditioned. There were not many short-term campers while I was there, so the noise wasn’t too bad and I didn’t feel crowded. Part of the reason is because of where I chose to set up. If you choose to camp here, you get to select your site, and if you go during the summer, you may want to choose a site that has more shade. Overall, this campground is okay if you’re going to spend the majority of your time on the water, but it’s not somewhere I would go to just sit around the campsite.