No Fires
No Pets
No Drinking Water
About Lower Narrows Campground

Leashed pets are permitted in the campground. It has 3 single sites.
There is no water system in this campground will need to bring your own.

National Forest
No Showers
No Water Hookups
Lower Narrows Campground is located in Utah
Directions
This campground is located approximately 2.7 miles up South Willow Canyon from the Forest boundary.  This is a gravel road.
2 Reviews of Lower Narrows Campground
Beautiful Creek Access w/ Expert Level Climbing Routes a Stones Throw Away

Let me start off by saying the other review for this CG is about 250 miles off target.  The Narrows CG the other person is talking about is located in Zion National Park near St. George/Springville in southern Utah.  There are no soaring sandstone walls here!  There are however amazing overhanging water sculpted limestone cliffs that contain some of the hardest climbing that the west desert of Utah has to offer!  There are a decent amount of routes on either side of the road with the majority of the routes being near the Upper Narrows CG.

This CG is setup in much the same way as the Upper.  There are metal fire rings and picnic tables at each of the campsites with a vault toilet within a couple minutes walk from any of the sites.  There are only 3 sites and there are no water or trash facilities so bring all you need and then pack it all out!  The creek offers a nice respite from the heat in the summer and would probably be decent fishing as well.  I only saw a couple trout while wandering around but I'm sure there are more!

MY FAVORITE

The Narrows are gorgeous, and if you are ever in Utah I would highly recommend hiking here. It is a hike like no other. One of my favorite hikes I have ever done, and I have done a lot of hiking. We stayed at the Lower Narrows Camground, got up early in the morning and hiked the Narrows, and then came back to the campground and had some fun making smores and dinner. The campground is great, the spaces are a little small and it was pretty overcrowded. We knew going into it that it was going to be busy because it was next to the hike, so we werent surprised when we got there. We reserved our campsite 6 months in advanced. I would recommend this because when we got there all the spaces were filled. Very clean, and bathrooms on site. Loved being here, and cant wait to come back someday!