Nature

5 Reviews

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite

Stay Connected

• 2
  • 3
Alan B.
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2019

Not Much Shade and Exposed but you can Fish!

I wouldn't recommend staying here unless you have an RV.  With that being said it is a good spot to come fish for a day trip.  It offers beautiful views of the Oquirrh and Stansbury Mountains to the east and west respectively and the reservoir is stocked with trout almost 1 a month during the…

• Play button icon
Month of VisitOctober
Dani S.
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2019

Not my favorite

It's not great. Smallish site, and it smelled bad while I was there! That may just be the lake's smell, though. I liked walking out onto the flats, but there were tons of dead birds in certain spots, and I'm not sure why. Overall, this campground was nothing special, and I probably won't be headed…

Emily B.
Reviewed Oct. 21, 2017

Questival

We stayed here for Questival. It was a pretty good experience, there was a carcass right next to our tent but that was a little exciting. It added to the natural ambiance we were going for. 5 out of 5 would recommend.

Month of VisitNovember

Grantsville Reservoir is located in Utah

Coordinates

112.51178836 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.