About Indian Mountain State Park
Indian Mountain State Park is located in Tennessee
6 Reviews of Indian Mountain State Park
Great State park

Great state park. Full hookups and close to I-75. Well kept with clean bath house. Paddle boats and walking trails.

What’s not to like?

We have stopped here several times on our way to/from Ohio from the South.

As others have mentioned, all the sites have concrete pads (fairly level) with full hookups. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Nice view of lake and some shade trees. Perfect for our truck camper. All for a price of less than $30 (with senior discount).

We’ll certainly be back.

Happy Camper

This was our first trip in our new camper. I chose this park because it was close to Knoxville (1hr). We chose this specific site because it was nicely located by the pond. The only downside on the sites along the water is there are not many trees to provide coverage. There are several trees planted so I would say in a few years there will be more shade. All other sites provide shade and tree coverage. Paddle boats, kayaks, and paddle boards are available for rental at a very low price. Sites are large and nicely maintained which was nice for my first time towing the trailer. By far the bath house was the nicest and cleanest I have ever seen.

Nice Campground

Not a lot to do at this campground If you have children but the fishing and the views are great!

Great campsite with hookups

Campsite has all concrete pads, running water and electric. Still has plenty of space to put up your tent. Bathrooms and showers are clean. There is also a playground.

A peaceful destination. Wildlife Greenery and the opportunity to paddle on the water. Plenty of ducks roaming around. Comfortable bathrooms and showers. More than enough tables and campfires. And groundskeepers keeping the park clean