Camping in Twin Springs

472 Reviews of 67 Twin Springs, Tennessee Campgrounds

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Rock Island State Park

Beautiful state park! Unbelievable waterfalls with many of hiking trails! There is a lot of history in the park! Tent campground was nice and level! Each tent site had a tent pad, lantern pole, fire ring and sturdy table! The bathhouses was clean and warm water! Wood is sold in the near by town or…

Ashley K.
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Great spot with easy access to I-24

We stayed a night here while passing through. This is a very nice little campground with water, electric, charcoal grill, and fire ring on site. Dump station near the office. Restrooms were modern and clean. Campground was peaceful and not at all crowded. Ranger was friendly. We had to switch…

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2021

Rustic Campground

Stayed one night on 21 September. Real quiet experience. Takes A the B pass and has free laundry. Real enjoyable

• no electricity but great view
Danny K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2021

Nice/quite

Great place for a rest just off I-40. Quite, full hookups, laundry, pool closed after labor day. Wal-Mart real close if you need to restock.

Elizabeth B.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Road trip stop

Stayed 3 nights in sites 12 and 13 on our way across the country. Super clean and very well maintained. Just a short Lyft ride into the city.

Site12/13
Michelle B.
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Great for an Overnight

I only stayed here for a night while I was driving through. I arrived at the campground after the office closed, but they called ahead of time to let me know all the information I needed to find my site and I was able to find it with ease. The bathrooms were well maintained and it was a nice,…

A
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Needs more info on site

Website said trail for primitive was good for beginners. It isn’t. That was a pretty difficult trail. Also for primitive don’t plan on bringing anything other than a backpack cause you will need your arms for support during certain climbs. They need photos of actual trail w/ site photos.

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

Awesome experience

Very open and not hard to get RV into spots. Great experience for kids. Wonderful views and lots of open space to play in fields and walk. Kids can also zip line!

• Play button icon
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Very cute mom and pop park

This little campground was awesome. Very close to the highway but not too close LOL. Good food to eat within 20 minutes all the shopping you need for traveling. staff and the owners awesome. All the sites are super easy to get in and out even with my Big Rig !!

A
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Going to be amazing

It’s on its way to being amazing. Gave it 4 stars because we had to move a couple of times. The electricity didn’t work where we wound up camping but didn’t want to move anymore. We let them know what happened, very nice staff. Zip lining, small catch & release pond, biking, hiking, & cliff…

Sitecan’t remember
Jim H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Awesome State Park with everything you need

Last minute find after check in had closed. Ranger Chadwell helped us find a spot for the night and gave us info about the park.

Bathrooms were clean, showers with hot water sites overlooking the lake were great and it was very quiet at night.

G
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2021

Nice, quiet, spacious

Well kept campground. Lots of space between sites and very hilly- all sites are like a deck. If able get sites lower toward the water. Does have primitive sites

Matthew The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Like No Other

Camping on raised wooden platforms was like no other campground I’ve ever seen. The park ranger claimed it is the only campground in the world like this. Tons to do in the park as well. We went to the visitor center, nature center, storybook hike, and walked around the lake.

kent F.
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

NASHVILLE KOA

We love coming down to this campground, its a bit pricey but worth it. Staff are very helpful and friendy...Nice big pool, live music,shuttle service to down town Nashville (10.00 ) ea for round trip . Gaylord Opryland right down the road..

SiteK-3
Amber S.
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Open?

Can’t seem to get a hold of the camp either to know if their even open ?