The best YURTS camping near
Jefferson City , TENNESSEE

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Jefferson City Camping Reviews
Quiet rivers east of Gatlinburg

Almost 5 stars! Only negative was that they have a huge playground with many structures but none of it is friendly to littles under age 5 which means you have to “helicopter parent” if you have a little…

The campground is surrounded by a little river so many sites have river views. Most are relatively spacious. There are also a few spots on the road side of the island.

The amenities were spotless. Laundry was pretty new and worked great.

Location was fantastic. Removed from the chaos and in the woods but close enough to be in Gatlinburg in 10 minutes or on a smoky mountain hike in 20. 5 stars for this location!

We stayed in #200 which is a “sideways pull though” though it’s a pretty risky attempt to actually pull through vs back in with a tight squeeze between a tree and your hookups. This spot is on the road side (off the island) but we had an excellent river front and the road noise wasn’t a problem.

Wifi is ok… good for most things but can’t handle a video conference. Had ok cell service on att.

Wow. What an amazing cabin! Best one yet!

Just amazing! Stunning cabin. They supply wood. Water, electric and everything you need. Right in the water. Listen to the river. See the photos. It was awesome!

Perfect!

Greenbrier is the best. Entrance is beautifully decorated, staff really nice and accommodating, bathrooms/showered nicest I’ve seen and the location on river amongst the trees is idyllic.

Love it

Spacious and on the river. Close to the biking trails and Cades cove. Spots are clean, fire pits are great, well maintained pavers patio and nicely landscaped

Awesome weekend getaway

The staff is extremely accommodating and very helpful. The bathrooms/showers were clean and the campground was well laid out. Awesome time to be in the smokies even if it is close to home for us.

Not my thing

So I use this app to find tent camping sites. To me, that’s kinda what a campground is. A good variety of both. This turned out to be mostly RVs and then three tents, one including mine. Needless to say, it was loud. For what it was, it was great. For what I thought it would be, it wasn’t. They have a lot of cool amenities and I will totally come back if I ever get a camper. But I wouldn’t just tent camp there again I don’t think.

Nice Private Owned Campground

We pulled into Greenbrier in Gatlinburg and originally had reservations for two nights but added an additional night. The campground was full, sites very close, but full hookups. Nice clean bath houses and laundry. They had a large central green area in the middle of the campground with volleyball, basketball, and climbing and slides for kids. It was very popular! We stayed Two nights in site 84 and had to move to #10 for the third night. Other than being close to your neighbors, it was a great park! I’d stay there again!

Well kept but tight spacing.

Great location and well kept amenities. The spacing is crowded, you feel ur neighbor is in ur campsite. Don’t waste ur money on an upgrade site it’s not worth it.

Extremely packed

I have it three instead of two simply because they have numerous activities (we didn’t have time to participate) and the location is convenient. This will not be a campground we return to though. They insisted that I have them help back in, but sent someone that was his first day on the job, I finally had my son (who normally helps me just fine) get out and direct me. There is no telling how long I would have tried with this man’s help. The camp road is approximately 30 feet wide, which sounds good, except the sites are so small, you have to park halfway in the road, so both sides are lined with trucks/SUVS. The photos are the right squeeze when we pulled out. Once you are in your site, you only have about 20 feet of space before you are standing in the next site. I have never stayed in such a tightly packed campground. KOA is just down the road and looked like a much better bet.

By the river!

We camped here in a spot by the river. There seems to be many good spots on the river and we love the sound of the water! Sites are full hookup and have cable, picnic tables, fire rings and a grill. Everything was extremely clean. We had a fire one night and the next morning by the time we were outside the next morning, the ashes were cleaned out of the ring. The bathrooms were awesome. They have individual bathrooms, I think about 8(or maybe 10) full bathrooms with a sink, toilet and shower in each one. So, hubby can shave while wife showers, or whatever works. They were very clean also. The dog area was small so my big Labrador would rather take a walk than be in the small fenced area, but it was nice. There is a tent area, and a playground area, and a pavilion where I understand they have church services on Sunday. Definitely would return!