Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Pigeon Forge is located in Tennessee
5 Reviews of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Pigeon Forge
Extremely packed

I have it three instead of two simply because they have numerous activities (we didn’t have time to participate) and the location is convenient. This will not be a campground we return to though. They insisted that I have them help back in, but sent someone that was his first day on the job, I finally had my son (who normally helps me just fine) get out and direct me. There is no telling how long I would have tried with this man’s help. The camp road is approximately 30 feet wide, which sounds good, except the sites are so small, you have to park halfway in the road, so both sides are lined with trucks/SUVS. The photos are the right squeeze when we pulled out. Once you are in your site, you only have about 20 feet of space before you are standing in the next site. I have never stayed in such a tightly packed campground. KOA is just down the road and looked like a much better bet.

Not what we remembered

This was our second stay. It was not as great of a stay as it was in 2018. They have cleared out a lot of the old permanent campers but still have some full timers. Thankfully they are in one section separate from tourists. The sites are small and cramped. Great if you are just parking your camper and heading out which is what we did a lot. It is not a sit outside and relax kind of campground. Pool 1 had trash around it the entire stay even tho they were supposedly cleaning hourly for Covid. There weren’t very many actual kid activities like they posted there would be. They post on their social media quite often but neglected to mention their laundry facility was down. We always wash midweek. Was told a couple days in a row they were waiting on UPS finally they told us that it’s been down for 3 weeks. They could have posted that and we would have been prepared! Had to go to a sketchy nearby laundromat to get through vacation. Will find another campground if we return to the smokies with our camper!

Glamping tents

We booked a glamping tent here for 2 nights. I paid the reservation in full at booking. When we arrived, I was advised that we still owed$33 for the reservation? I pulled the email from the reservation and it only had a link to access it. It was changed when I accessed it at the desk. It's not a lot of money but we were on a budget and it is about the principle. We had stayed here before in our RV and we enjoyed it. Tents were fun, far from bath house, need a parking area at bath house so families can park there. We will not return.

A bit cramped

Very close to downtown Sevierville Tennessee and Dolly Parton’s Amusement park. With pay shuttles to and from the Ryman theater and the Grand Ole Oprey. The camp is like a parking lot with one or two trees as a separation from your neighbor. Overall, a good place to park for the weekend and enjoy the sites

Friendly Staff, clean grounds

We stayed just over a week. The staff is friendly and the grounds are kept very clean. Very family friendly.