Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 70 ft.
Crossville / I-40 KOA is located in Tennessee
5 Reviews of Crossville / I-40 KOA
Great stay!!

We had a blast at this KOA! The sites were clean and beautiful. Big bathhouse rooms. I really appreciated the family management. We stayed during Halloween and they organized sites for trick or treating and had hot chocolate and candy in the office. We really enjoyed our stay and our kids were sad to leave. Will definitely be back. Also they had great WiFi and there are 2 playgrounds for kids.

Pretty Basic

Super simple, not many trees or landscaping. No shade so super hot in summer. The farm next door had donkeys that visited. Clean and simple. An easy place to crash for the night but nothing special. Sunset was very pretty.

Pretty Bland

The campground is well kept and very clean….there's just not much to it. It's all pretty flat, no playground for kids and no shade.

Excellent stay.

Owners were cordial and accommodating to our specific need. They rolled out the Red Carpet. Really. A Red Carpet was rolled out as we approached the Registration area. WiFi and Cable TV were outstanding. Strongly recommend.

Nice environment

Campsites were poorly marked the owners mother woke us up at 7am then started to cut the grass around us. A rude awakening to say the least. Big fat rabbits running around everywhere