Water Unknown
About Chattooga Belle Farm

This scenic lakeside venue is ideal for events both big and small. With fruitful U-pick farm, camp store, disc golf course, distillery, and bistro restaurant, this is a great place to stay for the night or plan an event.

There are tent sites equipped with picnic tables and a grill. beside Horse Shoe Lake, which is great for swimming. RV Sites have electricity and sewage hookups and are located beside the distillery or near the cow fields. Cabins are also along Horseshoe Lake and have showers, running water, and a kitchen with a stove top

There is so much to see and do at Chattooga Belle Farm, we doubt you will want to leave but if you do there a variety of activities to do in the area. You will be close to Oconee State Park and Black Rock Mountain State Park and will have full range to activities from white water rating, swimming. and fishing to hiking and rock climbing.

Price
$30.00 - $145.00
Contact
Chattooga Belle Farm is located in South Carolina
1 Review of Chattooga Belle Farm
We made the best of a terrible weekend

I don't think we could have picked a worse weekend to try out a new camping spot than we did this past weekend. I had made my reservation online last week and didn't even bother checking the weather information - after weeks of great weekends I'm sure it sound continue right? Lol! Mother nature didn't agree! So we made the best of a bad situation - finally out of the house and kids at home with babysitter - 100% chance of rain all weekend….. ALL WEEKEND. Lol yep it was perfect planning (insert facepalm). It was very easy to get to and find. We had stopped at the main building but it looked as if a wedding was setting up (rain is good luck at a wedding!) so we continued down to the second building - the distillery! The lady there was so friendly and a Clemson student. She gave us the info on the farm, on were we needed to go and of the lovely distillery that we of course took samples of. I believe it was $7 and we could sample all of them and keep the shot glass. They were so good! We bought two mini bottles and followed the trail around the back of the store to get to our camping spot. Again everything was labeled to easily know where you're going. I do say it's been pouring rain this whole time and is still pouring rain when we get to the site. We knew before we left that it was going to be raining so we decided to skip the tent and the hammocks (this mostly because we didn't know the tree situation) and try something new. A new camping spot and a new camping situation - we're camping IN the jeep! We quickly got the shelter up and get comfy. Hubby waited no time at all to throw a rod in the water - we're near water and he's got fishing poles… He's fishing! We caught a good many of them in spite of the terrible weather. I believe the whole weekend we got maybe 2 hours of no rain. The area is a nice size and no one else was there (I'm not sure if they book multiples at this spot but we had the whole place). The only concerned I had is that there was a very large fire ant hill really close to the tree and fire pit that may be a hazard to someone not paying attention - luckily the rain kept them in their home. We're already planning on going back with nicer weather so we can really enjoy the fishing. It doesn't get any better camping on the lake!