About Goddard Park Vacationland

Goddard Park Vacationland Campground. Quietly nestled on 85 privately-owned acres in Sandy Lake, Pennsylvania. Midway between Erie and Pittsburgh, the location is easily accessible from I-79 and I-80.

Price

1 Site

Goddard Park Vacationland is located in Pennsylvania
6 Reviews of Goddard Park Vacationland
Unhappy camper - again

I told my wife that this was the rotten place that we stayed at before. She insisted that was somewhere else but there we were, all the people complaining about the nasty manager lady as we are swimming by AND the creepy, chubby manager dude with the grey goatee, ogling the little girls a little too long. Why are those people still there?? All she does is sit outside the office and smoke cigarettes and he creeps around. Everyone hates them and will smile to their faces but they're horrible!

Pros: paved roads, mostly clean bathrooms and two swimming pools. Cons: Teeny, tiny sites. Bingo hall bathrooms are gross. Awful, rotten egg smelling water. The beds in the cabin rentals are rock hard. Horrible WiFi. Good luck if you’re there and the electric cuts out. Very few activities (which you will also hear about"there used to be so many activities" "Lisa never has any activities any more") Good grief, the people are unhappy but I guess, too cheap to move on to a better place? The entire staff complains about them constantly, especially Rhonda in the office. I just came in to buy ice, lady, I don't need to hear about much you hate your boss!

I would suggest you keep looking rather than tolerate this toxic place and all the unhappy seasonal people and employees. Save your money and vacation time for a nice place with decent management.

Very very clean

I will preference by saying this is not our first time camping. I can’t say enough. Very very clean. Our site was level. No issues with any of the hookups. We have a 38 ft trailer and had plenty of room. All the seasonal residents we came in contact with were kind. The Snak Shak had good food options. Their ice cream was especially good! Very family friendly. Not sure if it was dumb luck, but we did not experience any bug issues. If I have a singe knock, if you get site 17-3, make sure the fire ring is new. Ours was pretty beat up and old.

Near Beautiful Lake Wilhelm

Nice park with very friendly staff. My only complaint is the sites are way too crowded. Also a little uneven. I love that this park is close to Lake Wilhelm & Goddard State Park for fishing and bike riding. 2 pools and a dog park.

Family Friendly but Going Downhill

I’ve been going to this campground since I was little! There were always activities set up for all ages to make sure that no one was ever looking for something to do. The new owners make no attempt to shape up the campground and continue on with fun things to do. There are a few, but it’s not the same.

Great family fun

We come here each Labor day for a long renting weekend. Our dog comes with us and we always have a good time. Sites are not too close, you have your privacy and the bath house is close and clean. The pools are great and lots of eve and ts each night, including karaoke which us fun to listen too

Great place

2 pools great food at the snack sack min golf live bands nice little camp store and so much more you need to try this place