People

Goddard Park Vacationland Campground

Campground Owner Verified

8 Reviews

About This Campground

Goddard Park Vacationland Campground. Quietly nestled on 85 privately-owned acres in Sandy Lake, Pennsylvania. Midway between Erie and Pittsburgh, the location is easily accessible from I-79 and I-80.

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 2
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

Never again

We came here the weekend of August 14, 2021 and it will be our last! Friday night was ok, but when Saturday afternoon came all hell broke loose when the electricity went out in over half the campground! We all heard that the electric would be back up within and hour and a half. After about two…

Site30-5
Jim  L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Clean Ghetto NCY Vegas strip?

Lets start out by saying that it could have been worse. Not sure how much but it could have been worse.

Started out by arriving at the grounds.

You need cash for everything. This place is scaming someone.  I'm sure they the government is not getting what they should be with an all cash…

Site30-0
N
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2020

Unhappy camper - again

I told my wife that this was the rotten place that we stayed at before. She insisted that was somewhere else but there we were, all the people complaining about the nasty manager lady as we are swimming by AND the creepy, chubby manager dude with the grey goatee, ogling the little girls a little…

Goddard Park Vacationland Campground is located in Pennsylvania

Directions

From jct I-79 & SR-358 (exit 130): Go 1/8 mi W on SR-358, then 1 mi NW on Sheakleyville Rd, then 3-1/2 mi E on Lake Wilhelm Rd, then 1/4 mi N on Georgetown Rd.

Address

867 Georgetown Road

Coordinates

80.14709067 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.