About Goddard Park Vacationland Campground

Goddard Park Vacationland Campground. Quietly nestled on 85 privately-owned acres in Sandy Lake, Pennsylvania. Midway between Erie and Pittsburgh, the location is easily accessible from I-79 and I-80.

Sites

1 Site

Goddard Park Vacationland Campground is located in Pennsylvania
4 Reviews of Goddard Park Vacationland Campground
Near Beautiful Lake Wilhelm

Nice park with very friendly staff. My only complaint is the sites are way too crowded. Also a little uneven. I love that this park is close to Lake Wilhelm & Goddard State Park for fishing and bike riding. 2 pools and a dog park.

Family Friendly but Going Downhill

I’ve been going to this campground since I was little! There were always activities set up for all ages to make sure that no one was ever looking for something to do. The new owners make no attempt to shape up the campground and continue on with fun things to do. There are a few, but it’s not the same.

Great family fun

We come here each Labor day for a long renting weekend. Our dog comes with us and we always have a good time. Sites are not too close, you have your privacy and the bath house is close and clean. The pools are great and lots of eve and ts each night, including karaoke which us fun to listen too

Great place

2 pools great food at the snack sack min golf live bands nice little camp store and so much more you need to try this place