The best RV SITES camping near
Ti , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Ti Camping Reviews
Nice park

We stayed in G4 in a 42 ft fifth wheel. Sat worked great as there are no trees blocking Dish. T Mobile was 5 bars 4g lte. Sites have 30 amp, picnic table, fish cleaning table and water. Make sure you come with lots of water hose, i needed about 60 feet. Our site backs in sideways and offers a fantastic view from the inside. There is a dump station on the way out that is too tight for my rig. I will dump my gray/black somewhere else. The are a few full hookups with 30/50 amps in H section at the top of the hill. There are some 50 amp on the lake in section H but they do not have sewer. All sites are by reservation only at this time. The sites are mostly level but vary greatly once away fron the pad, it is a lake so expect some hills.

Clean and nice.

It’s a great spot on the Lake.

Definitely coming back, great park!

Wonderful park, wish we had more time here. Called day of and staff were very helpful to locate an available spot. Beautiful area and camp sites! Am definitely coming back.

very clean and quiet camp ground besides Hugo Lake

clean quiet campground beside Hugo lake stayed in C07 for two weeks concrete pads covered table, grill and fire pit. with access to a shower house with clean individual shower toilet combos

Nice, clean little camp

The people who take care of this camp do a great job. Everything is tidy and well kept.

Spaces aren’t too tight together, but not much privacy either - except for us because we were the only ones there!

The Ouachita Trailhead starts here and two of the primitive camps (1 and 2) are right at the trailhead.

There was at least one other trail leading away from camp.

Camp store is closed during the week - at least during the time of year of our visit.

The town of Talihina is about 6 miles from camp. I didn’t see a grocery store, but it had a couple of well stocked convenience stores. It also has a few cafes. The food at Pam’s Cafe was good. There was also a nice looking coffee shop, but we didn’t try it.

The Talimena Drive starts very close by, so this would be a good base camp for cruising that scenic drive. I’d love to come back in the fall, but the views are incredible anytime. Pictures don’t do it justice.

Many sites back up right to the adjacent highway. A little hill and some trees block the view, but the road noise is loud. And several trucks in the middle of the night were heavy on their jake brakes.

Our site had a nice gazebo over the table. My son enjoyed the playground, though it is really sized for kids 6 and under.

Absolutely wouldn’t mind camping here again.

2nd Visit - will again given the chance

Our first visit was in November and the fall color was stunning.

Early March for this visit and definitely winter scapes…but still beautiful.

Trout fishing just steps away from camp and we had the whole campground to ourselves for the night.

The afternoon hours did have some rambunctious local teens, but they kept to themselves. Can’t blame them - I’d have hung out here in my teens too if I lived close.

Just up the road on the main lake they are building a new restaurant overlooking the lake. They are getting a new office and other upgrades too.

Kayak rentals and horse rides nearby. Plus lots of hiking.

Clean and quiet

Nice clean and quite camp ground. Our stay was right at the beginning of pandemic before they closed early 2020. Was passing through and going to stay the weekend. Had to leave early due to state mandate to close, no issues with host or refund for early departure.

Great outdoors

There are two campgrounds with RV sites, this review is for Buster. All rv sites are water and electric  no sewer but there is a dump on the way out of the campground. There are only 2 sites with 50 amp, the other sites are 30 amp. Okla jumped the price up but have done nothing to improve the sites or add more 50 amps. Cell service is almost non existant (T Mobile). Trees need to be trimed from the road, you will get your rig scratched. The lake is buetiful and not heavily used except by fishermen.

Campgrounds Vary

We booked a Deep Ford campsite online but were disappointed when we arrived. The sites were really close together with almost no privacy. There were a lot of people parked in the campground lot for fishing during the day, so it felt pretty cramped. Luckily, you can change your reservation online. We drove around to all of the different tent sections and found a much better option at Eagles Nest. It was wooded and the sites were more spread out. It had a stone fire ring, a table, a grill, and a lantern pole. There are no bathrooms nearby, but there are several throughout the park that are just a quick drive away if you really need them.

If you're looking for less crowded spots, it seemed like Eagles Nest and Lake Wayne Wallace were the best options.

Wow Oklahoma

My dog and I will be back again here.