The best GROUP camping near
Healdton , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Healdton Camping Reviews
Love the Lake...Site 9 not so much

Great sites around this lake but if only the area around #9 is open you might want to rethink. Right on top of each other and the picnic tables, fire pits are oddly placed.

Nice!

Nice clean campground. Fills up fast. Great showers.

Good for a stopover not much more

Little city park with a lake. A good place for a nightly stopover but not much more. It is fairly run down and RV sites are very unlevel. All the other amenities are also run down. The lake is nice. Half the sites seem to be taken by permanent locals or transients. Park was quiet but it was mid week. There were regular train noises all night though.

I don’t like crowds

I agree with the others. It’s trashed and it is PACKED. The tent sites are a little too close together for my liking. Like on top of each other. I think your best bet would be to stay on the outer edge sites and not in the middle for sure. I’d also reserve online bc they are always full. I’ve heard of people being turned away that just show up to camp. It is EXPENSIVE also. You have to pay for your campsite and then also pay a fee per person. Tent camping is only $12.50 but then add on $16 per adult and $9 per child….. it’s ridiculous. There’s a lot of other places I would rather stay that are way less crowded and way cheaper. I’d suggest staying elsewhere and stopping in for the day if you want to go. ALSO you have to have a coast guard approved life jacket for everyone under the age of 12! So keep that in mind. Pets are not allowed at the falls either.

Way too packed and littered

I’ve tried to like sulphur but I don’t. It’s a beautiful area but extremely crowded and oh so noisy. The gorgeous pictures you see of the waterfalls aren’t like that. They are lined with people sitting on them. We had to hike downstream quite a ways to get away from every one. Will not be returning.

Great RV Campsites

Roomy, well kept. Reasonable prices

Super Clean

everything about the place was clean, Pet friendly, spacious sites, restrooms/showers well maintained. Friendly staff, will definitely stay again.

Quiet and friendly

We stayed over the Labor Day weekend, 1st time there, owners were very friendly, Pet friendly, it was quiet which is exactly what I needed. We have a 40' pusher, plenty of room, area very clean, restrooms closed due to Covid but what isn't right now. Each space has a picnic table and a charcoal grill. We will stay again.

Great Park near Winstar Casino

Wide roads and cement pads. Large pavilion next to outdoor basketball court and playground. Good water pressure and multiple sewage hookups per pad.

Awesome Park

This RV park is wonderful. It is paved and each space is concrete! All very level. There isn’t much shade as it is located adjacent to the casino grounds or on the casino grounds. Has a nice pool and many amenities. We ate in the casino both nights at Toby Keith’s. I Love this bar. The food was excellent!! We aren’t big gamblers. But did play a tiny bit. We had a great time and will go back.