Camping in Crestfield

Recent Equestrian Reviews Near Crestfield, Ohio

243 Reviews of 22 Crestfield, Ohio Campgrounds

Ben G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

It's a nice place to camp, depending on where you are some of the spots are too close together, would recommend trying to book in the F loop

SiteA-31
Month of VisitOctober
Ben G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great place to camp

Great place to camp for both RV and tent camping, large beautiful lake and decent fishing

SiteA-31
Month of VisitOctober
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Peaceful lake

My husband and I love to paddle board. This is a no wake lake and is perfect to get out on the water. Camping in the campground has many sunny sites. There are shady sites. Camper cabins are great too. Shower houses are nice and clean. Camp store available for any necessities.

• Bike packing trip
  • Canoeing at the dam
Joe H.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Great hiking

Great hiking in the area and nice trails

Sitecamp hook
Connie P.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Camping is great!!

I remember coming here for years, in diapers even and I’m 47 now. Brought my kids and my grandkids. I have been there almost every weekend for the past 2 months. I absolutely love camping here and would recommend it to everyone. Thanks for so many good memories ❤️

Site98, 90, 204 just to recall a few
J
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

AJ jolly

First time we’ve been to the park since they added the “premium sites” what a joke. It’s terrible road it ungraded sites are in level the approach to the sites are terrible it was t planes out very well not well maintained. It would make a better off road park that a premium RV site. When we…

Sitesite 12 and 1
S
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Cowan Lake Campground Site B09

I've stayed here in the past and Cowan Lake does not disappoint. The B site campground is all non-electric tent camping, and far enough away from the larger RV pads that it's a quiet little campsite! Also, these sites are super close to the bathrooms on the beach, which were very clean during our…

SiteB09
C
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2021

Camping made easy

Great site and view of the lake

Christina A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Loved it!

Spent the weekend in the primitive sites with friends. Poured the entire weekend but had a great time.

M
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Great weekend getaway

We booked 5 days before and were pleasantly surprised at how good of a site we had. Pretty level, plenty of room for our 43’ fifth wheel. We didn’t swim but the beach looked nice. We did fish a little.

SiteB19
E
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

RV Park

Busy

Heidi D.
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Happening Place

Busy, fun atmosphere this weekend but quiet enough in our area. We stayed across from the playground in Loop B and it felt less crowded because we were across from a field. Plenty of trees for shade. Beautiful area.

Kelly K.
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Not relaxing

The campsites are on top of each other. It has very little woods around it. You can hear the street traffic and airport all day. The planes are taking off right by the camp. They have a very loud chapel service starting at 7:30am on Sunday morning. You have to leave park to do any activities like…

Ben Jason N.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

LodgeTastic

My partner and I stayed at the campsite. Our spot was great and the hiking was super convenient and amazing! The lodge was SO awesome. A true staple of the 60’s. The food there is a must! Best brisket and pizza we’ve ever had hands down.

Sitecampgrounds
Patrick B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Last resort

Only stay here as a last resort. The water lines are all connected so when 1 rv uses water the next has low pressure and makes your shower hot. Rules conflict eachother and owners have no idea what's going on. Bath and shower house are gross. I've stayed at cheaper nicer campgrounds.