the dyrt
No WiFi
Long's Retreat Family Resort is located in Ohio
7 Reviews of Long's Retreat Family Resort
LOVE LONGS

Longs Retreat has always been my favorite place! I was raised there with my grandparents camping so often. So many great memories with the place. We will continue to visit longs for many years to come!

longs

great place to go camping kids loved it

My family’s favorite place.

We’ve had a permanent site at Long’s for a couple of years now. My wife and kids want to live there for the summer, and I sure can’t argue. There is LOTS to do. Swimming, water slides, canoeing, go-cart racing, mini golf, and a full arcade give plenty of variety. Of course, relaxing by the campfire, grilling hot dogs and making s’mores is really what makes the time with the kids special. The owners are wonderful people who take pride in what they do, and very carefully select the right people to be part of their team. The showers and bathrooms are always squeaky clean and the grounds are exceptionally well maintained. I’ve found permanent campers and weekenders alike to be a great group of folks. Long’s Reatreat is the perfect place to unplug and unwind.

Best campground

So much to do!! Super family friendly and for those of all ages. It’s our favorite place.

Great family camping

We have been going here for the last 6 summers with a big group (nearly 30 kids with us). Everyone always has such a great time and it is the highlight of all the kids summers. The kids can either swim up at the lake (with multiple water slides and a huge floating dock with diving board), the little kids can have fun in the splash pad right at the beach, go carts, rock wall climbing, basketball, arcade and so much more.

The owner and staff are also awesome, they try to accommodate everyone. Best part is there is no phone service…..everyone has to actually spend time together and it's a great reset!

Family fun

Great place to bring your kids lots of activities for them. Rv sites could use some solid level pads to set up your rv on the place can get muddy fast bring your 4 x 4. Also no cell service at all which is good and bad.

Loved this place!!

I enjoyed every second I spent at this camp ground… very friendly staff.. great cabins.. awesome environment!! I plan on going back often this summer!