Fires Unknown
About Pike Lake State Park
Pike Lake State Park is located in Ohio
2 Reviews of Pike Lake State Park
Cabin camping fun

My daughter and I stayed here last year in late September. We rented a cabin (#4) for a weekend. While not luxurious, the cabin was clean, beds comfortable, AC worked great, functional kitchen and bigger bathroom than I expected. The lake is smaller, but nice beach area and pedal boats are fun. We hiked the Greenbriar and CCC Trails. They are not too challenging but beautiful. Parts of the CCC trail were overgrown with briars and narrow. The campground looks nice, we plan on bringing our camper next time. Not much nearby, but Waverly has some good eats. Seems popular with horse riders.

Labor Day Weekend

It was a great weekend! It was our first trip with the kids in tow so we only stayed from Sunday to Monday. But it was a great time. The staff at the store was nice, check in was easy. Other campers were nice, quiet enough and respectful. No Hassel check out. We went on a short hike around the lake with the littles, there are longer hikes if you wish. We rented a peddle boat but there are canoes and kayaks as well.. all in all a great time!