About Tranter's Creek Resort
Hike In
Tranter's Creek Resort is located in North Carolina
4 Reviews of Tranter's Creek Resort
Only been here one time

I have only visited this campground one time & I did not stay the night! There is lots of space to walk and play, ride bikes, etc. There is a really nice pool with a store up front and they have cabins from what I remember. I would go back again IF I didn’t already live in the surrounding area lol

Fishing Oriented

We stayed at Tranters Creek while we visited Greenville NC for a graduation. The campground was 20-30 minutes from the college so it was an ideal place to stay. There seems to be a lot of permanent type campers set up there and most of the campers seem to be there to fish. The campground itself was clean. The bathrooms were also clean and stocked. Since we were there in early May there wasn't a lot going on but we did stop by the campground yard sale. Overall there doesn't seem to be much to do unless you fish. There is a pier but they don't sell bait at the campground store and you must have a fishing license.

OH! Make sure you adhere to the speed limit!

Great Experience

We failed to call before closing! Took a chance and stopped anyway. No answer at the after hours phone number! A Huge Thank You To Paul & Linda who were out on their golf cart and stopped, made a call, let us in and showed us where to park. A very nice park, well maintained, all the sites were clean and had excellent shower facilities.

Quiet and easy to find. Staff friendly and helpful. Lots good size

Nice park. It’s not a park with a lot of amenities. No pool, or put put or anything like that.