Brogden , NORTH CAROLINA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Brogden Camping Reviews
Just call it home

A wonderful campground to visit or just stay awhile. I’m a travel nurse living in my RV with my husband and 2 dogs and I call it home. It’s quiet and peaceful with a small pond to fish in. There’s a Blue Herron that hangs out by the pond you can see everyday. There are beautiful deer that come out at dusk to eat with their babies. And it’s just an all around peaceful place that connects with nature. The owners are great and live onsite. I couldn’t have picked a better place to camp.

Friendly and helpful in a time of need

We came here the day we sold our house in Fayettville. Covit19 had just hit so the campground we had reserved fell through and couldn’t get tenants to leave because they were scared. We were in for a surprise, Fayetteville RV resorts welcomed us with open arms and put us under a long term clause so we couldn’t get thrown out if they shut everything down. 600 a month is more than reasonable for the area. The staff is super and they keep the camp ground top notch.

The bathrooms were immaculate. The Landry rooms were great, little expensive but I get it, they are high maintenance with all the visitors. The hiking trail had all kinds of wildlife and a small damn on it. We walked it every day for 2 months and it was great. All the neighbors in the long term area were like family. I loved this place! They will not disappoint!

Best Spot In Greenville!!

As a traveling nurse with a dog, it’s hard to find a spot with outdoor activities and somewhere close enough to the city. Whispering Oaks is now my go to!

They have a stocked fishing pond, an outdoor venue for events and gatherings and enough space for my dog to run around and play! It’s 15 min from downtown, which great options to eat out or pick up some food.

I love it here and 10/10 recommend to anyone traveling by!