Fires Unknown
Water Unknown
About Camp Clearwater

Located on the beautiful shores of White Lake, Camp Clearwater is North Carolina’s largest family campground. Long considered the nation’s safest beach, White Lake’s 1,100 acres of crystal-clear water, white sandy bottom and gently sloping shores have made it a popular vacation spot for families from East Coast states, especially North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Florida.

At Camp Clearwater you will be able to enjoy White Lake’s natural beauty on our 1,300 feet of private white sandy beach or from any of our four piers. We offer a wide variety of sites to suit your Overnight, Seasonal, and Year-Round camping needs. Camp Clearwater also has sites to accommodate your Manufactured Home or Park Model if you are interested in camping with us for many years to come.

Private
Camp Clearwater is located in North Carolina
2 Reviews of Camp Clearwater
Loved it!

I visit White lake every year for vacation but this year we decided to add in a camping trip. We decided to check out Camp Clearwater. I did read bad reviews here & there but I wanted to give them a shot. And I’m glad I did! I had such an amazing experience here! Everyone was so nice and down to earth! I will definitely be back!😊

Great family campground

Great family campground ! Lots to do for all ages !

every weekend bingo , dj with dance , Arcade with lots of games , gift shop and ice cream !! Food venders and places to eat in walking distance. Gospel music on Saturday nights at chapel and church service at chapel by the water front !! Nice new laundry ! There is several different bath houses! So much to see and do