the dyrt
Contact
Hickory Hill Camping Resort is located in New York
4 Reviews of Hickory Hill Camping Resort
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

We booked a trip in January and made a $200 deposit for a trip in July 2019. We've been staying at many different campgrounds in their rental cabins or trailers for the past 20 years. This campground waited two months and then canceled our reservation stating that they decided to upgrade our cabin and will no longer be honoring the terms of our reservation. We have always taken our dog camping with us and even though this cabin was pet friendly when we booked, they decided to change it. They still allow dogs in some of their other cabins. I offered to give them phone numbers of 7 different campgrounds that we have taken our dog to their rentals. I practically begged them to allow us to keep our reservation as planned since I am short on cash due to the fact that I am undergoing treatment for colon cancer. They were very rude and simply responded by saying "sorry, no exceptions". It was very obvious that they wanted us out of that cabin so that they could re-book and hike the rate, which they did. This short 3-day weekend was the only vacation I was going to be able to give my family in 2019. Since they waited so long to cancel us, all the other places we've checked are full.

Family friendly

A lot of free amenities. Fun for families of all ages.

Camping for all

There is a lot to do at Hickory Hill and everything is included in your site fee. The staff is helpful. They have multiple pools, a sprayground, mini golf, crafts, clean bathrooms and dog stations throughout the grounds, to name a few of our favorite things about this campground.

Family friendly

This Campground is a clean, well kept campground with a friendly helpful staff.

the amenities are terrific, pools, playgrounds, go carts, ice cream shop along with a well stocked camp store. So much to do here. Great location with beautiful vineyards close by.